Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas tree!
Thing about cats is,

If they looked like frogs we'd all see what mean, vicious little bastards they are. But they fool you with that sleek fur and charming noise..... I was never a cat fan before, but now that I have wild ones infesting my garden, crapping everywhere and killing all the local fauna I've lost my patience...

Sorry Muscle... But I"ll be willing to agree to disagree, at least until after the holidays ;-)

.....hhhhhmmmm. I'm sure the alligators in the canal could use a christmas present.......perhaps I HAVE found my christmas spirit after all!

ha ha, Michael, that's the good ol' christmas spirit! but don't you say anything about 'em frogs!!! :mad:Wink

Never...although I think we an all agree frogs are not natures...Heidi Klume ;-) Just that if people could see beyond the pretty facade they see "The Truth"...hee hee.

Those cats are doing huge damage to the frogs in my pond as well. After a rain they come up and enjoy the heat of the paving tones! One minute nothing and the next it's march of the Bull Frogs!

Muscle, don't forget the lovely oder de jour of cat pee. Not fare for people to come over, wrinkle up their nose's and ask if I have cats......when I don't ;-(

Michael Wrote:Those cats are doing huge damage to the frogs in my pond as well. After a rain they come up and enjoy the heat of the paving tones! One minute nothing and the next it's march of the Bull Frogs!

more frogs, more prince charmings :biggrin:

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:and WASPS are people too!! Wink

Ahh.. I see what you mean now!

Michael Wrote:Sorry Muscle... But I"ll be willing to agree to disagree, at least until after the holidays ;-)

I think we'll have to! Wink

Michael Wrote:Muscle, don't forget the lovely oder de jour of cat pee. Not fare for people to come over, wrinkle up their nose's and ask if I have cats......when I don't ;-(

Yeh... the fresh smell of Ammonia and other things that shrivel up the old olfactory system from cat pee is a bit of a pain, but then again.. working with all the animals.. and their crap I've worked with... my sense of smell is off key anyway. So it don't bother me :biggrin:

Oh.... I've just been checkin out your pics! Verrry nice!

Paid the bills, thanks ;-)

Oh my -PULLS BACK ONTO TOPIC.

I have an artificial tree. Simply because the bunny/Dog/Cat would walk in the pines and hurt their paws :frown:

Also new carpets..

And its a pain to hoover. But yeh! Its 9ft so pretty high. Been up since the first because.. I kept on :biggrin:

I have a small one in the dining room, one small in my room, one in my sisters, the guest room has the presents, and the spare bedroom has various things.

I wanted to decorate the second guest room but I couldnt :frown:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAL one.

No other way, and when I move out, I shall continue to do it.

The smell, the going to a yard and picking it, and the sheer intimidation of the thing. It's so much nicer to decorate too, and it isn't Christmas till that tree goes up.

*Attempts to post a picture*

x x x

Gay Wrote:REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAL one.

No other way, and when I move out, I shall continue to do it.

The smell, the going to a yard and picking it, and the sheer intimidation of the thing. It's so much nicer to decorate too, and it isn't Christmas till that tree goes up.

*Attempts to post a picture*

x x x

-Wants to see the picture. :tongue:

I like the smell but.. GOTTA THINK ABOUT THE ANIMALS! :eek:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Ah see... We just have a Westie.

Who actually has taken to crawling underneath the damn thing and chewing the presents.

So that's the answer - don't have pets :biggrin:

x x x