Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clothing :/
Hi

I myself am quite a masculine guy when it comes to activities.
When you see me, only my hair strikes the question "boy or girl?"

I was in a store and nobody was looking so i decided to go in the fitting room.
Try on a few dresses, skirts, t-shirts, croptops blouses. All the feminine clothes.
and i thought. Why cant guys have this stuff. So...
Does anyone know any online stores i can get feminine clothes for myself.
Kinda strange but help appreciated!!!
-SparklySean

I dont know about the UK, but here in the USA, in large cities, some womens stores will let men try on clothes...you just have to make an appointment with the manager or ask them.

I used to work at Dress Barn in one of the malls here, and we had two trannies shop in our store. They always made appointments with the manager to try on clothes. We loved them, it was fun having some lively people in the store once in a while.

There are some "tranny friendly" stores, you just have to find them. You might look online in your local gay area (if you have one) to see if there are any tranny friendly stores.

MisterTinkles Wrote:I dont know about the UK, but here in the USA, in large cities, some womens stores will let men try on clothes...you just have to make an appointment with the manager or ask them.

I used to work at Dress Barn in one of the malls here, and we had two trannies shop in our store. They always made appointments with the manager to try on clothes. We loved them, it was fun having some lively people in the store once in a while.

There are some "tranny friendly" stores, you just have to find them. You might look online in your local gay area (if you have one) to see if there are any tranny friendly stores.

Thanks ill have a look

Charity shops, say (if you choose) its for your girlfriend. Charity shops have mountains of womans clothes, unless you have a problem with wearing second hand clothes, you can also try them on and take them back, you cant try things on online.