Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clown
When i'm depressed there is no one here beside me(in real life) It's happened with me over and over again. i've always tried to pretend that i'm happy and try to believe that it's true. It's was a trick to return my friends. But now i don't want to pretend.
I'm just for entertainment. It seems to me like it happens only with myself.
I'm just a clown i think. I know that i will do it again - again i'll be wear clown's happy mask.
I fell myself like that

tomorrow i'll be alright but not today

LordAbortion Wrote:When i'm depressed there is no one here beside me(in real life) It's happened with me over and over again. i've always tried to pretend that i'm happy and try to believe that it's true. It's was a trick to return my friends. But now i don't want to pretend.
I'm just for entertainment. It seems to me like it happens only with myself.
I'm just a clown i think. I know that i will do it again - again i'll be wear clown's happy mask.
I fell myself like that

tomorrow i'll be alright but not today

If I felt like this I'd lose myself in SP Morrissey for sure. Perfect companion. Another tune for this post of course would be Smokey's Tears Of A Clown. If you told your closer friends this they'd argue I'm sure. You're divine and I love your Smiths reference. Knuddel
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Went over my head. Should I feel stupid or just too young?

Cuddly Wrote:Went over my head. Should I feel stupid or just too young?
Rather i'm stupid if i still not improve my english enough for easy understanding.

LordAbortion Wrote:Rather i'm stupid if i still not improve my english enough for easy understanding.

Hey come on... It's NOT that bad geeeeesh. Self degradation just makes things worse.

Being lonely in the face of a group of people is a classic snapshot of depressed feelings, especially when the group is composed of friends and/or supposed friends. Maybe some sun therapy? Making yourself take some time for you and getting some sunshine at the same time helps even if you don't feel the benefit. Just do it.

So what's your track record with reaching out to someone else when you'd rather just isolate?
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Yes i'm depressed
Quote:So what's your track record with reaching out to someone else when you'd rather just isolate?
Rhetorical question ... it's stupid of me ...it's just a desperate act of the fool.
Today i was thinking about my problems about me depression. And i found the answer. all my problems begin when i fell into sentiment. I was a strong happy confident man until i fell in love or something similar. It was a most miserable event in my live!
I became a crybaby... So I decided to return to my previous lifestyle.

LordAbortion Wrote:Yes i'm depressed
Rhetorical question ... it's stupid of me ...it's just a desperate act of the fool.
Today i was thinking about my problems about me depression. And i found the answer. all my problems begin when i fell into sentiment. I was a strong happy confident man until i fell in love or something similar. It was a most miserable event in my live!
I became a crybaby... So I decided to return to my previous lifestyle.

Wonderful. So now you can live lonely without depression?
Everyone gets to be happy, strong, confident, mistaken, and a crybaby. Not everyone masters them toward living with contentment.

It's hard for some to be okay with feeling less than happy-go-lucky but all the less-than-happy stuff makes for some interesting character and fuels enchanting creativity.

I've carried a painful and mostly unrequited love for years without much relief. It is a burden for sure. So here's to us. Hugs and kisses babe! Remybussi

I'm not completely lonely. I have 2 real friends in a real life including my brother.
At this time we live far apart from each other but soon we'll be together again. I think we'll survive this test )

p/s sorry for a misprint in my previous message.

^^that's great, I hope you are feeling better today Smile
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

LordAbortion Wrote:I'm not completely lonely. I have 2 real friends in a real life including my brother.
At this time we live far apart from each other but soon we'll be together again. I think we'll survive this test )

p/s sorry for a misprint in my previous message.

Yes. We'll survive. You've encouraged me more than expected yet again. I maintain a very few friends as well. It's more real that way for me. My brother is a friend too but we are so close in so many ways we easily prey upon each other for kicks. He has recently quit cross country driving to be closer to home so we'll get to do a cook out for our father together! May very well be our last...you never know...so I'm looking very forward to that!

Have a lovely Sunday. Xyxthumbs