Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clubbing
Hey guy Smile hope you're all ok
I've been shy since i was little, but recently i've agreed to go clubbing with my friend since ive recently turned 18 (yay).
But ive never really danced and i really want to try and get to know some more people, so i was just wondering whether anyone had any advice so i dont make myself look like a complete idiot Tongue
Thank you xxx

Get very drunk and copy what everyone else does dancing-wise.

Not that I've ever been clubbing before, but thats what I'd do if I were you.

But its probably better to wait for more experienced peoples opinions Wink

First thing...don't be so hard on yourself. I know when you do something unfamiliar is can lead to alot of anxiety so my advice would be to relax and go with the flow. Maybe you won't even want to dance? Some clubs it is quite easy and natural to just dance and in others...not so much...depends on the club and the crowd. If you feel like dancing...just let yourself go and feel the music and don't give a second though to how you look because if you feel good you look great!...there is no correct way to dance and truly the only people who are complete idiots are the ones who make fun of other people dancingWink...they aren't worth the effort it takes to worry about what they have to say anyway so you have nothing to worry about:biggrin:

Oh yeah...Have Fun!

I would only dance if the dance floor was busy, so I could hide right in the middle without being seen :biggrin: and only after afew drinks!

Hello Sam,
I noticed your from leicester... I regulary travel from Brighton to leicester when I go visit my ex boyfriends family with him.. Leicesters gay scene i would recommend maybe trying Rainbow and Dove, Dover castle, There is a gay club oppisite the Village but i know that bar and club is near the shires car park.. l think its membership only.. Dont panic when you venture into a club I am a teetotal person and never get drunk when im out and never have.. When I first went out it was tricky and scary but you know what i realised... In a matter of 30 mins to 2 hours everyone is pissed as a fart and i am the sober one left lol but i dont mind...

Kindest regards

zeon

Just close your eyes listen to the music and let it flow.... You dont need moves or all that things... Music is in your mind... This is my advice for beginners Tongue

If you pass this stage try to learn some from people around you or just watch and try it...

Its really important to be slightly drunk before in order to not be shy Smile Good luck!

lol... Why dopes everyone seem to think you gotta be drunk to enjoy your night??? Does this mean my night is always crap because I order a pint of lime and soda with 2 bits of lime for £1.20 and enjoy my nights... l make sure i cant get drunk by driving into town so if my friends pressure me I can go Sorry driving lol

4-5 shots of whiskey or vodka before getting to the club will make you fit in well. =)
Find a dance partner that you can be comfortable with ( your friend ), and stick with him/her for a while to get used to the scene. Just move your body like other people do. The alcohol will do the dancing part for you.

Act naturally, go with flow, have a gay 'ol time. :p Yeah, I never went clubbing... however, I know there's some clubbing veterans here and they will give you great advice.

Listen to the beat and get the rythme of the music and then let it flow and you will be fine. have a good time as well.