Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coffee, how I love thee, let me count the ways
[SIZE="4"]I love coffee, ever since I tasted it when I was young. I love coffee flavored stuff too!

I love strong coffee, with lots of cream, and I like it sweet. I love flavored creamers too, and drinks made with coffee. I LOOOOVE coffee ice cream!!! If its made with coffee, I will love it!!![/SIZE]

[Image: w-Giant-Coffee-Cup75917.jpg][Image: Love_Coffee.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzjXxAqAjFQSUyOx6d6Cn...RHMCzWc3VA][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvJxO6rFLG_J6z7DBLolQ...bk7hpCflOQ]
[Image: 91Gy7gqnAOL._SY500_SX385_SY500_CR,0,0,38..._SH20_.jpg][Image: mon0000021360_loc.jpg]
[Image: CK_feature_012011large.jpg][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYI3G2TFGgsAlG6Uc5vz3...Ngaxx2wtRg]
[Image: dsc_0629.jpg][Image: img_6201.jpg]
[Image: 2013278713_Coffee_Ice_Cream_4_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg]

[Image: coffeecup2.jpg]

I don't drink coffee often, usually when I need it to power through a paper or something - it's saved my neck a few times. I like it with some creamer but don't mind drinking it black. I love coffee flavored sweets and stuff. Smile

I love coffee too and probably I've a light caffeine addiction. Definitely I had it in the past.

I love many ways of do coffee, but If I have to choose I'll go for the single espresso. A very italian habit!

Black w/ two sugars.

Coffee flavored anything really, but I'm trying not to drink it as
often anymore, I usually drink herbal tea or tea with little to no
caffeine in it.

I used to drink coffee a lot and a lot of energy drinks, I only reserve
those for when I have a 24-48 hour party people weekend, lol. I've
become sensitive to caffeine again, something that I thought would
never happen, hehe

:]

I don't drink coffee, but in my hometown there's a coffee grain processing factory..about 3-4 in the afternoon the blocks sorrounding the building are filled with the smell of toasted coffee grains

OMG...the smell of toasted coffee grains is......I could smell it forever..

I dont drink coffee often, when i was younger i hated it and anything that had coffee in it (that, i still do) and even the smell i found repulsive.

But i think when i was about 20 i started drinking it a little and still do occasionally, i may go long periods without any then just decide i want a change from tea, though a jar lasts me ages and if it runs out i dont bother to run straight out to the store.

Actually i bought some 2 days ago that i never got before called "mellow birds" though i dont like to know what you serious coffee drinkers think about that :p

Also i can drink it black if needs be...

If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all… so I won’t :p

java java java java java java java java java java java java java java java java java java java java java java java java java java java java java java java java java java.

I love coffee in all forms, and definitely an addict. At least 3 *real* coffee's per day, or 5 instant coffee's. Black, white, sugar or not, I do not care, just give me that caffeine care that can only come from a roasted bean if you know what I mean.

[Image: coffee-5.jpeg]

I dislike most of the ways you like coffee. IT'S COFFEE SIN! >:C
Coffee is best at it purest strongest shortest blackest
Also French Press is a nice way to taste teh flavourflaves.

[Image: shortblack.jpg]

Also while googling short espresso I came across this picture
[Image: catalonia%20buckle%20espresso%20side.jpg]

And here is a flat white
[Image: Dose-Espresso-Flat-White.jpg]
If you ask for a large then you're an egg. Small amount of milk is better IMO cos then you can get your caffein hit better and faster.

When I drink coffee it must be a double shot. Single shots don't extract as well and fuck then what's the point.
Generally I have 3 coffees at once at work :3 Then I'm ready for the morning till the afternoon. And then when the day begins to wind down I have another 2 or 3.
I could be a fiend for this shiz

ALSO AFFOGATO OMG MMMMMMM
The best desert in the universe
[Image: affogato.jpg]
Ice-cream with hot short espresso
[Image: lordofthefiles_homer-drool.gif]

I was just thinking AFFOGATO looks like a derogatory term for homosexuals... Yum!