Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cold hands...
I'm well chuffed, my hands used to be like sweaty 24/7 but past week or so they've been freezing RoflmaoLuxhello.

Awww, I love warming up a guy's cold hands. ^^

Not sure whether that's good or not....
Could it mean you've been taking some medicine that has cleared (cured?) it or could it be that your hands are getting less blood flow?

Lol well firstly, congratulations, you've just topped my list of weirdest starts to a convo I've ever had. :biggrin:

Haha and also, well yass!

Ykno what they say though, cold hands...

Shrinkage!

princealbertofb Wrote:Not sure whether that's good or not....
Could it mean you've been taking some medicine that has cleared (cured?) it or could it be that your hands are getting less blood flow?
no medication... wouldn't supprise me if its lack of blood flow, i should really see a doc.

Woolfe Wrote:Lol well firstly, congratulations, you've just topped my list of weirdest starts to a convo I've ever had. :biggrin:

Haha and also, well yass!

Ykno what they say though, cold hands...
Roflmao.

CardShark Wrote:no medication... wouldn't supprise me if its lack of blood flow, i should really see a doc.

Roflmao.
Wow, yeah, if you're losing blood flow get that seen to. o.o

How about wearing some gloves?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Lol, my hands are usually like ice. Usually if I end up touching someone, they make sure to mention that I have a cold deathly touch... hmmm... it could be my cold black heart has something to do with it too Lol2 lol

CardShark Wrote:I'm well chuffed, my hands used to be like sweaty 24/7 but past week or so they've been freezing RoflmaoLuxhello.

Warm Heart

xxxxxxxxxxxx

:biggrin:

CardShark Wrote:I'm well chuffed, my hands used to be like sweaty 24/7 but past week or so they've been freezing RoflmaoLuxhello.

Have u been doctors babes??? It may be your glands or wqhatever they call em may be over working??? Sweaty palms isnt a bad thing but can last a life time constantly