Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comfort Food...
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Maybe you are sticking your head in places it shouldn't really outta be?:eek: :tongue:

Oh, make certain you have the sewage drain pipe sealed up in your bathroom. Use a rag to plug the hole, then cover with several sheets of cellophane and put either tape around it or a few rubber bands.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sewer_gas
http://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/eh/air/fs/SewerGas.htm

Since you live in a small home and are doing things with the plumbing, it is highly possible you have sewage gas coming back into the house.

Even though you do not dump lots of chlorine and other toxic chemicals down the drain into your septic tank, there is enough noxious nasties produced by rotting fecal matter and urine to make you sick...

I know that, I have the septic system corked from venting in the house and, properly vented outside. You aren't the only one that likes things clean and nice in his house. :tongue:

As for sticking my head where it doesn't belong? Well probably but can I help it if some things just get my attention, even if they do give me a headache? :O:tongue:

I don't think I have a comfort food. I think the closest that I can call as comfort food is my roasted salmon with roasted potatoes, walnuts and lots of extra virgin olive oil. I love salmon and extra virgin olive oil.

[Image: Sal05.jpg]

[Image: Sal02.jpg]

Oh my gosh actually the ultimate comfort food when I'm physically ailing is Cantonese-style congee with salted pork and preserved egg.
[Image: 35262538010e2d2e3e54.jpg]

Congee is such a comforting food when you're sick. It's the equivalent of chicken noodle soup in American culture.

when i'm upset , i don't eat