Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming Out in Key West
Hello everyone. It feels good to be here already: I'm actually talking about "it"--first time ever.

On a recent trip to Key West, and too much "Key West truth serum," I asked my wife if she thought I was gay-- I wasn't thinking about it two seconds before I said it, it just came out. She said, "Yes" without any hesitation. Shocked, I said, "Yes??" She said, "Yes." I thought, God, she already knows. "Why?" I asked. She replied, "Well, let's see, you wear pink panties and you like to carry a pink lighter. "That's where my user name "Pinkie" comes from." At first I thought you were just a crossdresser (althought the panties were the extent of my CD), but then I knew it was more, there were so many signs. We discussed the signs and I was dumbfounded, I never knew. After a week of awkward, in-depth conversation, My wife said, "You're my best friend and I don't want to leave you." At that point, I cried and said, "I don't want to leave you either."

Well, that was my first "outing." It may seem strange in the context of this forum but I love my wife and can't imagine life without her.

Since then, I go through days of utter dispare, hating myself, and days of confidence that I call days that are "happy and gay."

Damn it feels good to talk about this!

Thanks for reading, my new friends.

Welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Your wife sounds very supportive and nice. And hello. Smile

johnny196775 Wrote:Your wife sounds very supportive and nice. And hello. Smile

We have had that one before though [MENTION=20680]AlohaShannon[/MENTION].

It didn't end as supportively as it began.

You should dig through Shannon's old posts. Thanks for sharing your story.

Welcome to GS Pinkie. Smile No reason to despair or hate yourself though. If you have any question's or need any help or anything feel free to send a message, and again welcome. ^_^

Hey Pinkie, welcome to GS. Thanks for sharing your heartwarming story. Smile Hope to see you around here.

That's a real nice touching story, sounds like true love. Welcome to GS

You seriously never thought your wife would wonder why you like to wear pink panties? I know it doesn't always mean someone is gay, but it's the first thing people assume if they're not "into" it.

Pinkie Wrote:"Well, let's see, you wear pink panties and you like to carry a pink lighter. "That's where my user name "Pinkie" comes from." At first I thought you were just a crossdresser (althought the panties were the extent of my CD), but then I knew it was more, there were so many signs.

Since then, I go through days of utter dispare, hating myself, and days of confidence that I call days that are "happy and gay."

pink underwear and a pink lighter are no signs of being gay (is this a true story?). they mean nothing. i've seen a number of my straight male friends wear pink T shirts sometimes. doesn't mean a damn thing. you are statistically more likely to see pink on a female than on a male, but that's where the significance ends.

why are you going through altering periods of despair and hating yourself?
''Do I look civilized to you?''