Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming out Pansexual
Why are you trolling my thread?

Artyboy, you just have to understand that if Meridannight gets curious about something he can sometimes go after it like junkyard dog until it settles in his mind It is more like tenacity than maliciousness.

As for what pansexual means, it is just one more attempt to define a term for something that has always been around. Essentially, the concept is "anything goes." The process is like arguing theology. There is no sense in raising one's blood pressure over it.

Another thing that I think is important is that in the last two or three decades people have begun to openly discuss things that were kept very quiet in the past in most societies. Part of the opening up has meant that people need to have terms to make discussion easier. It is all just a part of the way culture and language interact.
I bid NO Trump!

artyboy Wrote:Why are you trolling my thread?

I don't mean to. I am genuinly curious and seek to understand your point of view.
But claiming that disabilities and genetic mutations are signs of a third gender evolving is like claiming that barren/infertile people are simple of a different species and thusly can't procreate with "us".
To me knowledge there are no examples of more than 2 genders in any species. Why would nature need such a thing? The DNA is mixed plenty with just two, especially when you consider the full process. The terminology escapes me at present, so no details. If anything, I'd assume we'd be moving back towards a single gender, as a consequence of our huge exposure to substances that the body confuses with hormones. Apropos infertility.

What is it that makes you believe there should/could be more than two?

Look I don't really care, I just thought I would be helpful to give people something to talk about not get all personal with well me.

My original post was saying I coming out as pansexual not a debate about a new human beings lol. I was trying to give you examples of how the world isnt black and white.

I have to say the smalled mindedness I've seen on this thread is very saddening to see.

In science nothing things I say it again are not black and white.

If don't understand the term the world isn't black and white please look it up.

I'm bored of explaining myself to you.

At the end of the day this post was about something totally different.

im coming out with you artyboy .. lol ..

You can come out with me any time fella lol

I hate labels. They're so limiting. At the end of the day, all that really matters is if you're comfortable in your own skin and content with who you are.

To me, pansexual means that you're capable of being attracted to and/or loving any human being for their essence, their mind and heart, and gender doesn't enter into it.

When I came out as gay to my grandfather, he said that he didn't understand my choice, that it's not the life he would have chosen for me, but that he would respect my need to be genuine about who I am. He said he loved me, and so he would accept and support my choice.

We don't need to argue science or debate semantics. We just need to say, [MENTION=18789]artyboy[/MENTION] is a friend, so we accept who he is and support him.

And yeah, people tell me that my thinking is too simplistic, but this is how I feel.

I hate labels to really.

Nicely said fella ^^^^^

what I will opinion about this doesn't really matters, as the moment you "came out as pansexual" you really chose what you want to be.

what I think about it? well... I tend to state thinks by the nature usually do, and I'm not talking in any kind of religious way, that's un-nature things. I mean, biologically speaking some fish can change their sex during the stages of their lifes by some conditions, but they are not gay or bi or anything, one season they become male, and other season female, also some insects and other anfibians can do so.

So. I think the moment you love someone of X gender you become that gender orientation. so if I'm gay now because I like a dude now, I can be straight tomorrow because I like a woman tomorrow... that's what really "ambiguous" means to me.

Show them the Wiki page on it.
I've tried to explain what pansexual is to some people, most say something like "So they're bi then".