Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming out to homophobes
I doubt you're going to grow out of it. People who "grow out of it" are bisexuals who choose to repress the homosexual side of themselves.

leeman15251 Wrote:I guess i can give an update. Well i told my mom a few days ago. She wasn't happy but she already knew. My grandma had already told her. The only thing she said was i would grow out of it. I'm already 20 i figured i would have grown out by now. It wasn't worth arguing about so i just said i wouldn't and left it there.

To be grown out of homosexuality...sounds funny Big Grin

ToddYoung Wrote:I doubt you're going to grow out of it. People who "grow out of it" are bisexuals who choose to repress the homosexual side of themselves.

I know i'm not but i didn't think it was worth fighting with her about it. I just told her i wasn't going to and left it at that.

[quote=leeman15251]I know i'm not but i didn't think it was worth fighting with her about it. I just told her i wasn't going to and left it at that.[/

if they are ok with it then let them think ull grow out of it lol

leeman15251 Wrote:I guess i can give an update. Well i told my mom a few days ago. She wasn't happy but she already knew. My grandma had already told her. The only thing she said was i would grow out of it. I'm already 20 i figured i would have grown out by now. It wasn't worth arguing about so i just said i wouldn't and left it there.

I was told that when I was a teenager. I'd never said anything so I've never entirely been sure where the comment came from. However in my stupidity I held on to that, among other things, until I was 34. I finally came out just after my 35th birthday.

In hind sight... I knew when I was a teenager. I just didn't want to admit it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

red06sc Wrote:[quote=leeman15251]I know i'm not but i didn't think it was worth fighting with her about it. I just told her i wasn't going to and left it at that.[/

if they are ok with it then let them think ull grow out of it lol

That's what i was thinking. She hasn't treated me any different so I'm just going to let her continue to think that.