Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complexed in every way
Teaspoonorg here Smile Just joined in the weee hours of this morning to branch out and revive my lifeless social life.
I am very much in to travels and cars Smile

I have been single heading now for 5 years and am kinda lonely I am subconsciously looking for a new companion while I make great friends Smile
lol, I like your username. Spooooon! Welcome to the forums Tongue
Welcome Confusedmile:

I am also new... I guess it is a good place to make friends!
Thank you both for the welcomes. For the brief period that I have been on here I've smiled and laughed more that I did in a long time.

Send me a friend request if you'd like to get me more Smile
Hello and welcome to both newcomers! Confusedmile:
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
welcome you all! its an awesome place to meet new people from all over the world. its great!
It's great because I love to travel and so it would be nice to have a friend that can show me around stuff from a locals point of view
Spooner, my chat buddy! Smile the first welcome post I've ever posted here is for you!
Awe...Thanks Samis. I really appreciate it Smile
Hi and welcome Wavey