Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complexities
I have many problems in my life,most of them are either physical or psychological.But today i will tell you only one of these problems..I(Indian) am 24 short height ed 5.3 and a healthy body with cute looks (but not funnily cute huh!! mind it) with reasonable features(a SLIGHT Mongolian touch).For some I am average looking,for some I am above average and for some i am good looking.Well I don't have any complain with my looks much but yeah sometimes when i see handsome hunks i do feel I was like them but what bothers me more is my height..I have been the shortest guy (among boys) in the class since school days and its not that i haven't tried anything to increase my height from exercise to pills,from yoko to accupressure treatment but nothing helped much,probably all these efforts had given an extra inch may be...That is why i always try to look presentable so that my height gets unnoticed but I really get hurt when someone sometime pass a comment on me and I feel complex sometimes standing next to a tall guy or a girl (though I try to show that its not bothering me and try to look confident but inside its worst) and 1 more problem I have is that I have a small penis(4.10 inches and not that thick).I even tried for a penis enlargement operation but didn't help (actually it was not penis enlargement operation at all I think,I was just circumcised becoz my foreskin was tight).I feel like I have lost my battle.I try everything and I have always failed in all these things.Yes I didn't tell you one thing that i am gay...But from childhood I think I was born bisexual but as I grew up I realised that I am not growing tall due to which i didn't dare to approach girls(I approached 1-2 but their reply was very subtle,I know women are sublte with their reply anyway).I would not bore you by speaking about my life now.I am just posting this just to relief myself but yes any suggestions would be appreciated..I have to talk about my gay life too but not today..

NEVER compare yourself to others. There will ALWAYS be people taller than you; shorter than you; bigger than you; smaller than you; smarter than you; not as smart as you; better looking than you; not as good looking as you.

IT'S A WASTE OF TIME.

Here's one of my favorite poems. The part in bold is for YOU.

Smile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desiderata

Quote:Go placidly amidst the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexatious to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals; and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself. Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labours and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul. With all its shams, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

well... thnx for your suggestion..hoepfully it will help..But dude i just wanted to be of normal hieght or at least 5.5-5.6.I have been praying to God since the timeI felt that I am the shortest in my class..Who says that whatever you want in your life with full dedication and you have a beleive in yourself and God you get it,in my case it was not...but dats of i got to console myself

gayboyindia24 Wrote:well... thnx for your suggestion..hoepfully it will help..But dude i just wanted to be of normal hieght or at least 5.5-5.6.I have been praying to God since the timeI felt that I am the shortest in my class..Who says that whatever you want in your life with full dedication and you have a beleive in yourself and God you get it,in my case it was not...but dats of i got to console myself

Friend, there are things we can control and there are things we cannot control.

I'm far from perfect. I would LOVE a full head of hair. But in the cruelest of jokes, God gave me a beautiful full head of THICK hair...and then HE TOOK IT AWAY!

:confused:

Now I'm bald.

I could feel sorry for myself, spends hundreds of $$$ on drugs, potions, creams, even surgery. Nah, to hell with THAT.

I was meant to be bald, so now I EMBRACE IT and shave my head, smooth...

Smile <----- Just like this guy.

Hello,
Firstly dont worry nabout your height and being small.. My ex partner was 5ft 6 and I dont go for really tall guys inside im someone who likes a smaller guy so i can wrap myself round him like cling film in bed... I wouldnt worry about your penis either because the way you are is what nature intended and its not about the size or the thickness of the penis you got to worry about... Its about what you do with it that counts mister... I have come across people with 8 inch dicks and just waved it around like no tomorrow with lack of innoititive and ive also known people with 5inchers that have given proper enjoyment so to speak...
Now normal height you mention.... Your perfect as you are and to be honest alot of guys tend to like the smaller guy not for domineering but because things in life are naturally cuter if confinded in a smaller height.... For example.... Chuauha is a cute little dog with big black eye popping eyes whereas a great Dane is nothing more than a slobber chops dribbling at the mouth....

Best things mister come in small packages!

Big hugz

Aunty Zeon x

each one of us is unique in our own little/big ways Confusedmile:

I agree 100% LateBloomer.

Being different is what makes us unique , it makes life worth living.
Embrace yourself and see what a wonderful creation you are .Confusedmile:
Bighug

LateBloomer Wrote:Now I'm bald.
which is sexy as hell Confusedmile:

OP, love is said to be blind. And the best man/woman will certainly not love you because of your height or the size of your penis. For a very young people the look may be very important, but the more mature you (and people around you) get, the less important these things become.

Oh man, I'm 6 ft., but i find a lot of short people to be super cute. It's the tall ones that scare me... :eek:
If I wasn't so fixated on this one guy, I would have tried to talk to a guy from school I had class with. He was kinda short, but like I said, I find short people to be cute.
Size matters not. It's a silly thing to be insecure about the size of something on your body. Does having small feet make someone any less of a person? Does having more hair make someone more "manly" or attractive? I mean, there are good looking people and stuff, some are more impressive than others, but that isn't limited to the size of that thing in your pants. Some guys impress me by the color of their eyes or the shape of their body, or the tone of their skin, or just their personality. There's no reason to not love anyone because they have a small or huge anything. My friend has always been insecure about being too skinny. He'd always try to bulk up and stuff. I mean He kinda did, but I love him anyways. He could get a little chubby or be a skinny weakling, but I would never love him any less than I do. You may be short and insecure about it, but it's you as a whole that's beautiful. A puzzle looks like a mess with different peices lying around, but when put together as a whole, it can display a beautiful picture. It's hard to say "don't be insecure" but rather take the little steps in order to accept yourself. Don't worry about what others may thing. There are people out there that think your beautiful and it only makes you look better when you feel good about yourself. Just be happy with who you are, it's the only you that you have, someone will come around in time and then you'll see none of your insecurities will matter and you'll feel great being you.
I talk too much...

I'm too tall - at 6'2 and usually a tad underweight I look like a bean pole. People have harassed me over being a long tall drink since way back. I'm constantly asked 'How's the weather up there?' as if the weather is different a foot over their heads. Rolleyes

In my 20's folk were constantly asking if I played basket ball - I hate basketball, its a stupid game - why on earth would I want to play it? Of course I may have liked the game if people were not constantly asking me if I played the sport. Wink

It seems like everywhere I go I am the tall grabber - even at the store little old ladies are asking me to get things from the top shelf for them... Sheesh, can't they just climb and get it :biggrin: :tongue: :o :biggrin:

I just know that people snicker behind my back and say the rudest of things over my height.... I wish I was shorter.

My point- No matter how tall you are, there are people who are going to make fun of you. That is idiots being idiots, fools being fools - people who are so uncomfortable with their own issues that they have to make fun of others to feel better about themselves.

As for penis size - you are most likely proportional to your body.

Yeah sure there are size queens out there - great if you have extra endowments - then you are faced with the 'do they love me or my penis?' question since you can never be certain if they are wanting to be with you because of your stunning personality, or be with your dick.

Again, the flip side of the coin is not happy either.

YOU need to be comfortable in your own skin. Your body no matter what you may think of it, no matter what others may say is one of the most remarkable machines on earth. The human body is a wonder to behold - not only does it adapt well to a wide range of situations, it self repairs (mostly) and can be trained to do the the most remarkable things from playing a musical instrument to jogging tens of miles in a single run (marathon running).

We all come in our unique packaging, and its all good.

I assure you of this, somewhere out there amongst the 7. 037 billion people, there is a person who thinks you are the perfect, ideal person.

The trick is finding that person. Wink