Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complexities
gayboyindia24 Wrote:well... thnx for your suggestion..hoepfully it will help..But dude i just wanted to be of normal hieght or at least 5.5-5.6.I have been praying to God since the timeI felt that I am the shortest in my class..Who says that whatever you want in your life with full dedication and you have a beleive in yourself and God you get it,in my case it was not...but dats of i got to console myself

You are 24 years of age - people stop growing around 21 years of age (upwards, usually they start growing outwards - fatter - lol).

No pill, no diet, no amount of Prayer is going to add a millimeter of height.

IF being short is really that much of an issue you for you, the best you might get is 2 extra inches through leg extension surgery. http://abcnews.go.com/Health/BeautySecre...348&page=1

It is not an easy thing to do http://www.plasticsurgeryportal.com/arti...-facts/166

Really, its not worth it unless you have a medical condition requiring the operation. 6 months in a wheel chair, lots of pain for 2 inches - not worth it.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I'm too tall - at 6'2 and usually a tad underweight I look like a bean pole. People have harassed me over being a long tall drink since way back. I'm constantly asked 'How's the weather up there?' as if the weather is different a foot over their heads. Rolleyes

In my 20's folk were constantly asking if I played basket ball - I hate basketball, its a stupid game - why on earth would I want to play it? Of course I may have liked the game if people were not constantly asking me if I played the sport. Wink

It seems like everywhere I go I am the tall grabber - even at the store little old ladies are asking me to get things from the top shelf for them... Sheesh, can't they just climb and get it :biggrin: :tongue: :o :biggrin:

I just know that people snicker behind my back and say the rudest of things over my height.... I wish I was shorter.

:eek: Seriously? 6.2 is I assume 190cm. Do you want to move to my country? Your height would be pretty average here. I am around 5.7 and I am small.
I have a feeling every new generation is taller than the previous one. I used to be the tallest in my class during the whole school time.
Quote:I assure you of this, somewhere out there amongst the 7. 037 billion people, there is a person who thinks you are the perfect, ideal person.

I love this thought. Smile

@bowney arrow-Yes I have read about it..I knw about that.I was thinking abt that but its little dicey 2

Don't stress about it! There are lots of short guys out there. Tom Cruise, a mega Hollywood star, is tiny! Bruno Mars, loved by millions around the world, is short too! And that's just two examples.

Just accept that you are you and you can't change that, not should you want to. I'm half Indian, most of my family are pretty short (I'm 5'11 somehow!). My brother is short and still has plenty of confidence and luck with the ladies!

I only have one thing to add to what has already been said....

You say you pray to God...maybe instead reflect on "God" and try to honor God for making you exactly the way you are supposed to be...try thanking God instead.

I know that might sound obnoxious but it is truly what I believe and since you mentioned God and opened that door I thought I might walk in since you asked for suggestions.

East Wrote:I only have one thing to add to what has already been said....

You say you pray to God...maybe instead reflect on "God" and try to honor God for making you exactly the way you are supposed to be...try thanking God instead.

I know that might sound obnoxious but it is truly what I believe and since you mentioned God and opened that door I thought I might walk in since you asked for suggestions.

That's a beautiful thought.

You're right. Any one of us could have been born with NO LEGS at all. We should be grateful for every gift.

I was always the shortest, until I lived in Japan. Being taller is not what it's cracked up to be anyway and it certainly isn't anything to worry about. Danny Di Vito...I'm just saying

Hey, I like being tall. But I do feel like a freak here. It already sucks that I'm the only mexican here, it doesn't help any that I'm tall lol.

@east..hey its not like that I dont honour what i have got..I do try to think positive...like thinking dat ther r many ppl who r shorter then or dwarff.wat abt them..I am being lucky dat guys still hit on me despite of being short but honeslty i am not being rejectd by any1 bcoz of height though...but any frens or any relatives comment on my height..i get upsey for a very long tym..