Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Condom Sizes
I didn't see a thread about condom sizes in the recent topics. This is an important topic for both health and pleasure. Using the wrong size condom requires some preparation and planning. In the past, when I was in a hetero relationship, I left the shopping up to my partner, and ended up VERY disappointed in the result. The condom selected was at least two sizes too small (major OUCH!!), and actually cut off the circulation of blood (which I needn't tell you is counterproductive). My penis in the condom was actually smaller than it is when it is not erect. I thought we were going to have to call in the jaws of life to remove that thing. You would have thought that my size 12 extra wide shoes would have been a hint not to get the smaller size (not that shoe size is proven an accurate measure, but PLEASE!!! If ignorance is bliss, some people are euphoric).

The web site about(dot) com has information available about sizing. Based upon the design of the penis, it tends to look smaller when viewed from above, so don't presume that a small condom will be your best fit. Then again, don't presume that XL condoms are going top do the job, as they may fall off even a standard size penis. Please take time to finds the right fit before hand, to avoid complications during a tender moment.

JCasey Wrote:Using the wrong size condom requires some preparation and planning.

OOPS, I proofread this, I swear. This is the problem with going back and making revisions to sentences. Of course, it should be "Using the RIGHT size..." . Of course, if you are really into painful experiences, I guess you could intentionally use one that is too small, but that would be your own special type of fetish.

Just out of curiosity, why would you let anyone, especially a female, choose your condoms? It's your cock, you know what you need, right?

Darius Wrote:Just out of curiosity, why would you let anyone, especially a female, choose your condoms? It's your cock, you know what you need, right?

I know. Right? Never send a woman to do your own work.

What is hilarious is that she obviously thought the OP had a small dick. Maybe this was her way of telling him.

I found that by lubing my cock up before putting one on, I no longer have any issue with any condom being too tight. And my cock is a bit thicker than average. If I had more of a beer-can one, perhaps I'd have more of an issue, but as is, I can make any of them work. Smile

Lex

^ perhaps a pictorial how-to is in order?

This is why you should buy your own damned condoms, man.

Rareboy Wrote:^ perhaps a pictorial how-to is in order?

I'm game. You willing to play cameraman? Or would you rather be the one putting it on? Smile

Lex

^ I'm good with the fluffer role and loading on the lube....but I can handle the camera too unless we have a volunteer for that.

The only condoms I've ever liked are made by Pasante out of the UK. I've never seen them for sale anywhere in the US. They're not the same material as latex condoms, feel different and most importantly -- come in a variety of sizes for the best fit possible.

Here's what shows up from a search for them.... I believe they have 7 different sizes in condoms.
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=pasa...&FORM=IGRE