Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations Elton John and David Furnish .
Awesome stuff.

Elton John Welcomes Second Child

By JACKIE WILLIS

January 16, 2013

Looks like two-year-old Zachary Jackson Levon is a big brother! Elton John and David Furnish announced that they are daddies once again!

The couple welcomed their second son, Elijah Joseph Daniel Furnish-John (that's a mouthful!), on Friday, Jan. 11 in Los Angeles via surrogate, John and Furnish confirmed to British magazine HELLO. Little Elijah was born at 6:40 p.m., weighing in at 8 lbs., 4 oz.

"Both of us have longed to have children, but the reality that we now have two sons is almost unbelievable. The birth of our second son completes our family in a most precious and perfect way," John, 65, and Furnish shared in a statement. "It is difficult to fully express how we are feeling at this time; we are just overwhelmed with happiness and excitement."

This is the second child for the couple, who married in 2005.

Link

Congrats indeed.:biggrin:
*Sigh*
But I worry what will come up on the other forum...:frown:

Genersis Wrote:Congrats indeed.:biggrin:
*Sigh*
But I worry what will come up on the other forum...:frown:

Other? .

Buffylo Wrote:Other? .

A Christian forum where I spend most of my time arguing with people in a civil manner.

Congrats. Just listening to a lot of Elton lately. What a run of albums he had from 70-75. And great resssurgance in '01 With Songs from the West Coast.

I know, off-topic.....anyway congrats, Guys.

Mick

Genersis Wrote:A Christian forum where I spend most of my time arguing with people in a civil manner.

Wow that sounds exhausting,

I'm happy for the lucky couple
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]