Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coolest Video Game Character ?
Who, in your opinion, is the coolest video games character ever, and why ?

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
Sephiroth is one of my favorites. He so dark, cold, and yet has a strange sense of humour. Plus he has the most badass theme song ever: One Winged Angel. And also his Supernova attack is amazingly cool to watch.
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
DANTE!!! DMC3!!! he is jus the sex. hes hoooooot lol, in his leather jacket shirtless, runnin round as if he own the place, killin all th bad guys! yeeeeah.. lol
I'm going to go with Link cause I love all the Legend of Zelda games
Lara Croft! The Video Game Goddess! DUH! And she's my favorite because she's sexy, strong, independent, and she's an archaeologist, which is my future job! HUZZAH!
I have to say Link is my favourite too. Im just so addicted to Zelda games over the years, I look forward to each new installment.

BTW : Does anyone have Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess ?
I'll be buggered if I can find it anywhere for less than £50, even on ebay :eek:
I think I'd have to say... ooh tough choice... soo many... would say Link... but that's been covered twice already lol... soo... err... Eric from Skool Daze on the Spectrum!!
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Propably Link from Zelda I like him in a way that I shouldn't!
Stephen55 Wrote:Propably Link from Zelda I like him in a way that I shouldn't!

Yeh does sound like you shouldn't. Isn't Link meant to be something like 10 or 11 years old lol
OH pacman

He's a bloody ICON and all he is is a dot!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Game map size comparison... andy 1 187 06-28-2020, 03:22 PM
Last Post: ceez
  Game suggestions knickerbuck 2 1,091 06-23-2016, 02:10 AM
Last Post: Redmage
  Dad hacks game for daughter Pix 0 700 03-12-2013, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Pix
  Hardest Game Boss? RockerBlocks 13 1,947 09-16-2012, 05:18 PM
Last Post: mihai
  Most funniest game you've played. RockerBlocks 35 2,028 09-11-2012, 11:50 AM
Last Post: RockerBlocks