Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cosmic Journeys
This has got to be one of the best documentary series on things space related...there are about 25 episodes and appears to be available on YouTube (and Hulu)

Here's one on the moon

Here's the entire playlist on Youtube...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...aR50ykc3u2
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Videos on space and life in the ocean always grabs my attention.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I like it when they're well done, not just scratching the surface on the subject, I mean in a way I'm sure they are, but I have watched many documentaries and these are probably some of the best. I mean I didn't care for all the crap about global warming, I hear enough of that already out of everything. We get it the planet is warming up, the polar ice is melting, there's more CO2, I mean every 5th grader probably is getting that drilled into them. Ok end my rant on that...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

If this is anything like "The Universe" I'll watch.

It better have Michio Kaku on it.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:If this is anything like "The Universe" I'll watch.

It better have Michio Kaku on it.

Nope Sad It is narrated by Dick Rodstein, they have a lot of footage I typically don't see, lots of stuff on Voyager.

Honestly, as much as I like Michio Kaku and Neil DeGrasse Tyson and would have loved to see one of them narrate the series, seems the documentaries are aimed at a more general audience, I mean that as a good thing... It gets more people interested in the subject because they have personality and are well known, but me, I watched way too many of these and I'm just like yawn lol
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:Nope Sad It is narrated by Dick Rodstein, they have a lot of footage I typically don't see, lots of stuff on Voyager.

Honestly, as much as I like Michio Kaku and Neil DeGrasse Tyson and would have loved to see one of them narrate the series, seems the documentaries are aimed at a more general audience, I mean that as a good thing... It gets more people interested in the subject because they have personality and are well known, but me, I watched way too many of these and I'm just like yawn lol

I will give it a try then.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]