Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cosmic ordering
but "universal ordering" makes much more sense than "orderly order (?)," especially when citing a formal article such as this?

TigerLover Wrote:There once was an experiment where rats were placed in a cage with a button. Sometimes the button dispensed food pellets and sometimes it did nothing at all.

One rat happened to look to the right before he pressed the button and recieved a pellet. so he looked right again before pushing the button and wouldn't you know he got another pellet. From then on he would look to the right everytime he pressed the button.

Over time all the rats developed little superstitious rituals they performed before pressing the button. Even though the button was entirely random.

i am pretty sure that if you were standing on the outside observing the human race, that is exactly or close to what we would look like. unfortunately.

it has gotten better in some places, but then in some locations on this planet the human race is still living in the Middle Ages' mentality.

i've read about the wars chimpanzees conduct against one another. they are essentially territorial fights, or fights for other resources, and those things eerily resemble human warfare in their nature (with the caveman technological capacity, of course). you can easily replace 'chimps' with the word 'people' and it wouldn't make that much difference on basic terms.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Insertnamehere Wrote:Cosmos means "order", so this would be...Orderly order? :eek:

Btw.. Are you cloning a perfect man? Or why do you have a pic showing a formation of peptide bond? If yes, where can i order one?

mrex Wrote:Btw.. Are you cloning a perfect man? Or why do you have a pic showing a formation of peptide bond? If yes, where can i order one?

If only work let me that much free time.

I do solid phase peptide synthesis often, that's why.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:If only work let me that much free time.

I do solid phase peptide synthesis often, that's why.

Is that a new hot area doing synthesis? No ionic liquids?

mrex Wrote:Is that a new hot area doing synthesis? No ionic liquids?

Merrifield first established the technique back in the 50s, so it's not really new, but the demand on peptide production for has increased, that's why it's prevalent nowadays.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]