Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Count Your Blessings
The other night I was hit by a car, I'm already but it made me release how easy you can lose your life. So no matter what your dealing with right now bills,relationship,jobs etc be thankful for still being here alive.
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Glad you're alright. You're certainly right, I think we should all appreciate life itself because there's no definitive proof we get a 2nd chance at this. You can get 2nd chances with many things in life, but not life itself.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

happy to hear your alright buddy , i had a big car crash feb 8th last year caused by a drunk drive - still get pain but ive sort of blocked the accident out and its others who say how lucky i am to be alive after they saw the crash photos - its a surreal experience that definitely makes you re-asses the small stuff ....and the majority is exactly that...small stuff that we shouldn't stress over as much . If you think you got a second chance mate then use it Smile

Glad you're alright, [MENTION=22564]VirgoMasquerade[/MENTION]. Close brushes with death certainly do change one's perspective.