Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cousin attraction
Hey guys I have one more problem.I have an attraction 2wards a cousin.. and he's 6 yrs younger then me and he's my mom's brother's son.I really feel bad and disgusted sometimes when I think that i made an effort to seduce him once..i have seen him since the tym he was baby.One day suddenly,v al went to his place for a night stay and we(My own brother,my cousin and I) r sleeping 2ght,i was in the middle.And at night he was in deep sleep,my hand suddenly felt a touch of his errect dick and he was in deep sleep.I touchd it for a sec..n then withdrew my hand from it but I cudnt control it and touvhd it for the 2nd tym but I gain concious and felt what am i doing..One day they came to our house and we 2 were sleeping toghtr and strtd to topic of sex like(talking abt masturbation,gurlfrens,kissing and all) thinking that may be he might b instd in having sex..aftr sumtym he felt as sleep and wat i did was..i pretended to be in my dream and dreaming abt a gurl and then strtd touching him,hugging him,kissing his body and gradually putting my hand on his errect dick(thinking that now he would fall in my trap) but that inoccent chap was thinking that i was in my dream and he took my hands from his dick and holding me in chest..n consoling me..sleep sleep bro..Next day he told me that incident and was laughing and i pretended that i didnt know.and he told his parents abt it n they were laughing bcoz wen i was holding him that night i was calling a out a gurls name so that he doesnt doubt and my relatives were asking who is dat gurl..Finally I decied i wont do dat anymore...its rlly bad to think lyk dat..I do still feel guilty.But wenever i visit him,he kind of hold me from back like a bro..n suddenly i get errection but I get away from him slowly...he's cute...Guys plz give me sum suggestion and or at alteast say sumthing

To tell the truth I don't mind that he is your cousin. The thing that I don't quite like is that he is straight (?) and you are taking advantage of him when he is sleeping. I think you should talk to him, or stop it. And do it before you fall for him...

Hmm yes, what Nick said. I'm not going to say your a bad person for doing what you've done. I've kinda done the same thing. Not so touchy though. I've slept in the same bed with my friend several times and I can be very grabby when I sleep and want to cuddle with things, but there were times I'd wake up but I wouldn't do anything about it, just keep on holding him. He knew, so he'd think it was weird and laugh, but he wouldn't think anything more of it. But yeah, you should probably stop before you get too attracted to him. It'll just hurt more.

Yes I have already stopped it.Aftr that incident I have slept with him several tyms...but i didnt attempt on him....but thots do run in my mind thinking that may b this tym he would do...but i console my mind saying that i am a gud guy,I never hurt any1, I help ppl.then Y i shud do this bad thing

You are climbing up the wrong balcony Romeo.
The kid is straight , and is what 18?

Let it go , leave it be , after all you are both going to see each other at family things.
The last thing you want to do Is pressure him or anyone for that matter.

Its not so much the fact that he's your cousin that worries me (that's honestly no one's business but your own)

Its the fact that what you're doing to him while he's asleep seems like you're walking the knife's edge between taking advantage of someone and rape. You're forcing yourself on an unconscious subject who, if awake, would most likely spurn your advances.....its a little disturbing you would do that to someone sleeping that has no interest in you if I may speak frankly.

@wintermoon..I know man..u r right...trying 2 attempt on a guy or gurl,its the same thing,I knw...Honestly I consider myself as a gud person but sex is my biggest weakness point..But yes I hve thrown out that kind of thot abt him...n m still trying ..but its a promise that even if he sleeps naked nxt to me I wont dare to attempt on him...provided he doesnt seduce me.ha ha just joking..

I have felt really tame attractions with being attracted to cousins or my cousins husbands but would never go to the extent of ever being in the same bed with them and doing anything with them. I mean if you are obsessed with him then I think you might need to put that in check. I think that if you once in awhile find yourself attracted to him then that is fine just as long as its just that.