Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cube World
Anyone here play Cube World? The game is in open alpha right now.

https://picroma.com/cubeworld

If anyone plays and would like to play on a server together let me know.

Cube World? I've never heard of it. I might check it out. What's it like?

VileKyle Wrote:Cube World? I've never heard of it. I might check it out. What's it like?

In my opinion it is really fun it is a Voxel Based RPG... Worlds are randomly generated and you do daily missions to level and you can tame pets. There is hang gliding, boating and mounts. There are still many features coming since its still in Alpha its not done yet but still fun to play.

That actually looks interesting. I was into Minecraft, but its lack of purpose and direction caused it to get too boring. This could be a breath of fresh air. I'm trying this out now.

This is a video of my friend and I playing and doing a daily mission

Haha! I like the frog race. That'll be my choice. Well I'm up for playing sometime. Just let me know. I'll see if I can get my mic ready. I'm still testing some things out on this computer.

VileKyle Wrote:Haha! I like the frog race. That'll be my choice. Well I'm up for playing sometime. Just let me know. I'll see if I can get my mic ready. I'm still testing some things out on this computer.

Ok sounds good! Big Grin