Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cube2: HyperCube
Anyone seen this movie? or the first one for that matter? It fascinated my lips big time!

Tangential to your question (no, I have never even heard of this film): One of my early art experiences (1966, age 18)

[Image: 06-The-Cubic-Meter-of-Infinity-in-a-Mirr...s-page.jpg]

Michelangelo Pistoletto, The Cubic Meter of Infinity in a Mirroring Cube, 1966-2007, Mirror, neon lights, plaster, 500 x 500 x 500 cm, Courtesy of Galleria Continua, San Gimignano / Beijing / Le Moulin, Photograph: Oak Taylor-Smith, © 2011 Michelangelo Pistoletto.

I've watched all three before, The first one was probably the best (shocker :eyesrollSmile 2nd one okay but they changed a lot of things from the first movie and the third is actually a prequel and it's pretty meh.
If you like sci-fi/mystery type of movies you will probably enjoy at least the first two.

seen all of them: cube, cube2 and cube zero, i think i own them too. the last one was interesting, second one, cube2, was abit... hmm... "made-up".

great movies...well worth watching, lots of surprise imaginative death scenes too - and I read a few days ago the series is getting a reboot too...although everything 5 years and above gets remade these days

I have seen the first one, I remember it creeped me out the first time I saw it.