Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubicle humour (Zac Efron)
This video has Zac Efron displaying his great package to a group of potential cubicle sharers.
Oh the joys of office work.

Ooh nice
i want see, i want to see * wolfpack stomps his feet* Tongue

wtf Big Grin

Dogrun

Wolfpack Wrote:Ooh nice
i want see, i want to see * wolfpack stomps his feet* Tongue

Just become his doctor or his lover, Wolfie.

princealbertofb Wrote:Just become his doctor or his lover, Wolfie.

Good idea hehe * Wolfpack leaves to get medical degree* :p

Wolfpack Wrote:Good idea hehe * Wolfpack leaves to get medical degree* :p

I'm sure you don't need a medical degree to admire Zac Efron's beautifully circumcised package... The silly thing about this circumcision thing is that Americans do it almost routinely, so it's no proof of being a Muslim or a Jew. That being said, Zac Efron is maybe Jewish, and probably circumcised... Methinks he did not show anything to those mates. It's just a cinematic trick.

princealbertofb Wrote:I'm sure you don't need a medical degree to admire Zac Efron's beautifully circumcised package... The silly thing about this circumcision thing is that Americans do it almost routinely, so it's no proof of being a Muslim or a Jew. That being said, Zac Efron is maybe Jewish, and probably circumcised... Methinks he did not show anything to those mates. It's just a cinematic trick.

Stop talking like this, not fare getting me thinking about Zac Efron's circumcised package Tongue

This one's for you, Wolfie.... so you can concentrate on his smile, instead. [Image: tumblr_n4025ivNeE1qfvtzto1_1280.png]

princealbertofb Wrote:This one's for you, Wolfie.... so you can concentrate on his smile, instead. [Image: tumblr_n4025ivNeE1qfvtzto1_1280.png]

Nooooo, but I can only look and not touch Sad

Wolfpack Wrote:Nooooo, but I can only look and not touch Sad

Oh dear, I can't do anything right.... *sad face* Confusedmile: