Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuddling
Im a huge fan of cuddling. I could go the rest of my life without sex as long as I had someone to cuddle.

Now im in a long distance relationship and agreed to not even cuddle anyone else as he thinks it is too intimate.

I've always seen cuddling as more of a friendly thing, what's everyone elses views?

And no I don't plan on breaking my agreement. Im not looking for justification. I don't cheat. Im just curious of what other people think of cuddling.

I love cuddling too; feeling their body heat up against you in a lingering intimate hug. Can't beat it! Bighug

I hate cuddling .... but I hate the most kinds of touching... and kissing and stuff :eek: ...and I don´t like to shake hands...

But if it is so important for you and you need it .... and your partner know that it is more than just friendly if you cuddle someone... its ok that you only cuddle him.

Just my opinion...cuddling for me is far more intimate than sex. I have had sex with lots of guys...only let one guy ever cuddle with me and he has been my lover for 25 years. If my lover came to me and told me he had sex with someone else I might not like it but I would be OK with it but if he told me he cuddled with someone else it would most likely bother me.

Everyone is different...that is my honest answer.

I'm big on hugs and cuddling.
And there's no doubt i could and would spend large amounts of time cuddling a guy i love. And probably get more from it emotionally Than sex.

Well i think all the above would be true, but there's only one way to find out for sure.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Whole different set of pair-bonding, cuddle chemicals, I think... (though w/due respect some just don't like it) but it's pair-bonding, not bang bang, that's like a high... my two cents.

Ya cuddling is great

Haven't been in a relationship yet, but I'd be open to cuddling. Confusedmile:

So, this has been on my mind for a few days now. There is this guy I'm really, really attracted to. The thing is, while I find him sexually appealing, unlike my many previous crushes, this guy I almost always fantasize about cuddling with, and not so much about having sex with. What the heck does that mean?

Cuddling for me is waaay more intimate than sex for me...
im in a long distance relationship now and id do anything just to cuddle the one i love :$

Aww I wish i had someone to cuddle with lol. Cuddling can seem more intimate depending on the people. Ive never had anyone to cuddle with so i wouldnt know lol.