Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuddling
Oooh....cuddling. I, like East, think it's something super important and special. But then there are like..different types of cuddling. It could be friendly cuddling when you're just laying around with a friend or it's comforting coddling...and there's cuddling with your boyfriend, with your lover..which is on a whole nother level..I can't even begin to describe it. I rarely let people touch me and hug me, let alone cuddle because I'm real ticklish and have this...phobia that someone's gonna attack me with tickling and it's just..it's terrible, I can't describe it, but my point was that this makes cuddling even more special...

Hello,
With me giving someone a hug like goodbye is alright however if your giving someone a cuddle in bed and its not your partner then that could be a bit opps... I dont mind receiving cuddles from friends in circumstances whereby its something like a death of a friend/relative for support thats fine but i dont agree with a cuddle in bed which i class as snuggling... Shaking hands is something i dont like and i dont tend to like to be patted on the back as i feel like a bloody animal lol...

Kindest regards

zeon

p.s cuddling isnt in my view more serious than sex id rather my partner cuddle someone than shag em... Least you know you cant get an sti through hugging

I love cuddling!!!
In some weird way im cuddling and spooning with a friend of mine who says that he is straight Confused

i couldnt be in a relationship without cuddling ><
its deff a major part for me

I would say a hug is what you do more with friends and cuddling is something you do more when in a relationship. Confusedmile:

I haven't been in a relationship yet but I imagine cuddling is going to be great. It puts a smile on my face when I think about it.

Cuddling rocks!! Especially on a dreary rainy day while watching bad sci-fi movies.. perfect.

cuddling makes me happy but i'm more of a person that if i go out on an adventure if they are just following me i'll be happy. im pretty active so i like to have them at my side at all times. but when actually sit down to enjoy the view, its cuddling time!

I think cuddling is one of the most intimate things you can do. I hope one day I can find a special guy who I feel strongly about to want to do it with. Confusedmile:

Cuddling is awesome! And spooning, touching, kissing...sooo intimate. One of my fondest memories in the past year is of a guy I met in Santa Fe, NM who asked me "do you like to cuddle?" I got very little sleep that night, LOL! You can communicate so much through touching, without ever saying a word...