Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curing Disease
HIV > Malaria

But other than saving millions of lives every year, I'd want to cure Alzheimers.

Oh and cancer!

Cuddly Wrote:HIV > Malaria

But other than saving millions of lives every year, I'd want to cure Alzheimers.

Oh and cancer!

I quite like Alzheimers.. As people still live through it and it causes masses of pain to the families and friends. I'd pick that one.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:I quite like Alzheimers.. As people still live through it and it causes masses of pain to the families and friends. I'd pick that one.

Holy crap, you almost had me wanting to murder you when you said you liked alzheimers.. until I read it was that you liked the suggestion to cure it Big Grin

Cancer is the one that I'd choose...I've lost people to it and it scares me more than anything else out there.

Marky Wrote:I quite like Alzheimers.. As people still live through it and it causes masses of pain to the families and friends. I'd pick that one.

I quite like it as well. At my age it sounds kinda nice to be able to have an excuse to revert to childhood. Xyxthumbs

(joke - humor, yes dark humor)

Homophobia. Science can take care of the viral/bacterial/parasitic diseases...

AlohaS Wrote:Cancer is the one that I'd choose...I've lost people to it and it scares me more than anything else out there.
I hope you can reduce your fears here - everyone will get some form of cancer if they don't die of something else first, which most people do. Fearing cancer is like fearing death, and we are all going to die sometime. There hasn't been a cure for "cancer" because cancer is not a single disease. There are many, many kinds of cancers, and each may require separate treatment. Cancers are, after all, just normal processes of the body gone out of control, for various reasons.

What a huge responsibility! I'd have to lock myself in for days to research and find the most destructive disease of them all :c