Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cutieboy has reached 500 Posts!
Big congratulations to Cutieboy for reaching the posting milestone of 500 posts today! WELL DONE! :-)

Thanks for all your great contributions so far and hope you continue to enjoy using the site and being part of our GS community.

Catch up with you soon,

Andy x

(PS: This is an automated message)
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

congratulation!! I like many threads that you start. Thank you a lot for your contribution!

500 already, not bad for a newbie. Well done m8, more to follow I trust. Xyxthumbs

congratulations dude Big Grin

Congratulations.... :-)

I have answered many of you threads and posts.... so its no need to tell you, that I´m waiting for more *g

Thanx guys! Well I did join this site in order to have a better understanding of the LGBT community. I already did, though I wanted to gain new knowledge. I also joined to meet some new people and read about their stuff concerning the LGBT community and other matters. I joined at a time where my world was pretty much dead after being out a relationship for a couple months and I got a lot of great support from people here. I'm still hurt from that, however I hope to get completely over it as soon as I can.

Rychard the Lionheart Wrote:500 already, not bad for a newbie. Well done m8, more to follow I trust. Xyxthumbs

Yes, indeed Rychard. Expect more posts to follow and since I made 500 within a couple months (not even really), I just might make it 1000 by December. Who knows! I'm sadly unemployed, so I have waaaaaay tooooo much free time on my hands, more than ever before since I'm out of a relationship as well.

Sad to hear you are between jobs m8, your time here could be put on your CV as desk research or a period of self education. Having no unemployment gaps on a CV is good and it saves prospective employers asking dumbs questions on why the gap. Good luck with the job hunting.

nice posting mate - special ur music stuff -- great taste

nice work Cutie...

soon you'll be OVER 9000!!!

Congratulation!:biggrin:
500?!:eek:
Wow........
Sil Wrote:nice work Cutie...
Sil Wrote:soon you'll be OVER 9000!!!
*Tut tut*Wink(The quoting dosen't want to work properly it seems.)
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so