Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating some one famous
If you could date a famous person who would it be and why?
An eye for an eye

Stephen Fry, I know his way way older than me but just think of what you would talk about.

i fancy him too hehe

Lets see....theres Hugh Jackman, then theres Hugh Jackman....and Hugh Jackman, and of course, Hugh Jackman.

Toby Keith.
Liev Schriber.
Karl Urban.
Zachary Quinto.

Id wanna date them cause they are HOT, HUNKY, HAIRY, and have brains AND talent!!!

I'd probably date Marina Diamandis, she's smart & artistic in just the right amounts.

And I think she's just freaky enough for me to not worry that she's a laydee :0

I would love to have a dinner with them or meet them at a party, but not to date them. Them being famous can make for an interesting conversation, but it won't be enough to have a relationship with them.

Well, I would also say Zachary Quinto, my beloved Sylar, but...I'm not quite sure how my husband Drake would feel about that...he's very possessive <3 .

Stephen Fry, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Richard Dawkins, Bill Maher, Joanna Newsom, Janelle Monáe,

In the case of Richard Dawkins I'd be the catholic school boy who believes in creationism and he'd be a science teacher who's sick of that stuff.

"But Mr. Dawkins, my priest said God created earth and that sex should be between a man and a woman I don't want to go to hell :c"

"Well then *takes clothes off* I guess we'll just have to re-arrange your believes a little. Over my lap, now!"

SolemnBoy Wrote:Stephen Fry, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Richard Dawkins, Bill Maher, Joanna Newsom, Janelle Monáe,

In the case of Richard Dawkins I'd be the catholic school boy who believes in creationism and he'd be a science teacher who's sick of that stuff.

"But Mr. Dawkins, my priest said God created earth and that sex should be between a man and a woman I don't want to go to hell :c"

"Well then *takes clothes off* I guess we'll just have to re-arrange your believes a little. Over my lap, now!"

Your kinky Sole. Smile
An eye for an eye

Dan1980 Wrote:Your kinky Sole. Smile

I'm joking in 70% of the cases though :3

No one. Keep the media cunts out of my life.