Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Days of our lives
Funny...Days of our Lives is the whole reason I first went on the Internet in the mid 90s...I cant remember why but I think it was when Vivian buried Carly alive. I had been watching since maybe 1978 when I was in college...I used to watch Days and Edge of Night.

The virtual Garden of Eden with Austin and Greta as Adam and Eve made me turn off the show for the most part...it was perhaps the worst piece of TV I have ever seen.

Nice to know they have a gay character...maybe I will tune in a bit here and there if I remember. Lucas is Will's dad...right? I still like to watch Nicole.

East Wrote:Funny...Days of our Lives is the whole reason I first went on the Internet in the mid 90s...I cant remember why but I think it was when Vivian buried Carly alive. I had been watching since maybe 1978 when I was in college...I used to watch Days and Edge of Night.

The virtual Garden of Eden with Austin and Greta as Adam and Eve made me turn off the show for the most part...it was perhaps the worst piece of TV I have ever seen.

Nice to know they have a gay character...maybe I will tune in a bit here and there if I remember. Lucas is Will's dad...right? I still like to watch Nicole.

Yes, They have two gay charcters, Sonny, who is Justin and Adrienne's son who is fully out, and now Will, who is Sammi and Lucas's kid. I used to watch it too as a kid with my mom, I remember freakin' out cuz Marlena was possed. lol Confusedmile:

If I'm not mistaken did n't Days first start to explore gay characters With Sami's twin brother several years back but the story never took because it was still risky back then?

dlboy53 Wrote:If I'm not mistaken did n't Days first start to explore gay characters With Sami's twin brother several years back but the story never took because it was still risky back then?

It was rumored but nothing came of it. Jensen Ackles was Eric when that happened.

Wait a minute wasn't Marlena married to a cop?
Was it Roman , Rolan ?something like that , he died and then come back with a different face.:biggrin:

Rainbowmum Wrote:Wait a minute wasn't Marlena married to a cop?
Was it Roman , Rolan ?something like that , he died and then come back with a different face.:biggrin:

Yes...I almost forgot...Roman had a different face which turned out to be John...somebody did something to him...I forgot what it was...I saw Gasplena as pure comedy the whole time...I laughed my way through most of her scenes. Her and John are maybe the worst actors ever..on any show...they would be perfect for those sci-fi B movies in the 50s.

:biggrin: , still not as bad as bad as the Young and the restless.
Nicky was pregnant for 14 monthsRofl