Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Days of the Week
Hokay, so (randomly), what's your favourite day of the week ?

Mine has to be Friday I think - at going home time. WHOLE weekend ahead of you, and it seems like AGES :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:Hokay, so (randomly), what's your favourite day of the week ?

Mine has to be Friday I think - at going home time. WHOLE weekend ahead of you, and it seems like AGES :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

DEFINITELY FRIDAY ! and it even corresponds with my sun sign ! fancy that !:biggrin:

Thursday ( here the weekend is Friday )

Friday happens to be one of my busiest days at work this year, and it often extends to more classes after class, so I'd not call it my favourite day, although, as the weekend approaches, it could just be my favourite day when it ends???

Except that, wait a minute!, ...

...that is when Marshlander often goes back to England, so it can't be my favourite day.

I think I like Sundays, otherwise. I know if Marshlander is coming, he'll be there the next day. YAY!!! :heartline:

awww.... ..........

saturday!!!! cas its the weekend, normally go out n get absolutely hammered and its also match day!!!! wooot gt to love tht football/soccer (for our friends across the Atlantic)

studded_belt Wrote:saturday!!!! cas its the weekend, normally go out n get absolutely hammered and its also match day!!!! wooot gt to love tht football/soccer (for our friends across the Atlantic)

So Studded, who won the Lyon Manchester match the other day? :confused:
Wink Wink Wink

Sunday because everything is just peaceful and quiet.Plus I get to watch all the soapies,movies,Desperate Housewives etc that have accumulated throughout the week on my PVR.sudanese,your weekend starts on a Friday?!How does that work?Your weekend is made up of 3 days?If so,clear out your spare room,I'm coming!

Sudanese lives in a Muslim country... Their weekend starts on a Friday, like the Jews have Sabbath... Their Sunday is probably their first working day, but only HE can confirm.

Yeah ... Saturday! And i dont like Sundays and especially Mondays when everyone seems to be slooooowRolleyes