Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Days of the Week
Saturday too, with a restful Sunday ahead

Saturday, the only day I can take off without feeling stressed about work. Sunday is peaceful, but I always begin dreading Monday and the week to come...

Sundays. Lazy lazy sundays. Great stuff.

Dan1089 Wrote:sudanese,your weekend starts on a Friday?!How does that work?Your weekend is made up of 3 days?If so,clear out your spare room,I'm coming!

prince Albert is absolutely right , here we are in mostly Muslim country , our weekend is Friday , there was only one day for the weekend , but recently it became both Friday and Saturday , before that change , Saturday was my worst day , and till now a slight bad impression still remains ...

we don't need to have 3 days weekend to make u come here , u are always welcomed in my bedroom , sorry spare room :biggrin:

Any day im with my best friends and theres no sight of work or college Cool

usually my faviourite day is saturday because thats when i see my freinds mostly, somtimes on friday.
least faviourite is sunday and more often then not i have nothing to do because one of my freinds hates sunday so no one really does anything so eventually its gone towards my "fuck off day" when i just dont want to deal with most people.

I use to like Friday cause there was usually a bicycle ride group in San Francisco (Critical Mass).

Now I like Monday because it is somewhat more controlled and with my issues I need more control right now... probably doesnt make sense to anyone.

Friday is definately my favourite, always has been, like back in primary school knowing it was the last day of school before the weekend :-D.
Also nowadays i get the whole of Friday off Uni which makes it even better.
I think there is something special about friday though, because even in the huge summer hols last year, when i wasnt working or anything (so basically everyday was a weekend) friday was still better than the rest lol

newc_student_18 Wrote:Friday is definately my favourite, always has been, ...
I think there is something special about friday though, because even in the huge summer hols last year, when i wasnt working or anything (so basically everyday was a weekend) friday was still better than the rest lol

There must, therefore, be something slightly Pavlovian about the days of the week. At least where you're concerned newc_student_18...

Does the coming of Friday make you froth at the mouth? Wink

yaknow... I don't actually know... my first thought was friday as its the last day of the working week... but I work some weekends too.

Don't think I have one... every day has things I want to get up for and stay in bed for.

I just take each day as it comes.