Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Days of the Week
I actually hate Man u!! Them and Newcastle United!!! oooh and Derby county.... theyre my enemies in life... take it shes a leeds fan then?

studded_belt Wrote:I actually hate Man u!! Them and Newcastle United!!! oooh and Derby county.... theyre my enemies in life... take it shes a leeds fan then?
I believe so. Albert will no doubt be able to shed further light when he gets back.

Now here's the thing I have never understood. You say you "hate Man U" while "Them and Newcastle United!!! oooh and Derby county.... theyre my enemies in life".

May I ask why? Such emotive and extreme language to express your preference for another team! Gemma's partisanship similarly confused, amused and dismayed her colleagues when she was working in France and I was helpless to try and explain it :frown:

i hate Man U because theyre jst such a annoying team like they hav a fanbase so broad tht half of their fans hav never even set foot in Manchester, they hav the most annoying layers ive ever seen i.e. Ronaldo and Rooney and tht Van der sar... the team didnt even origionate frm Manchester theyre frm Salford... I hate Newastle Unite cas im a Middlesbrough supporter as thts where i live and they hav a thing bout Newcastle as they make out theyre a 'big club' but theyre not and then i hate Derby County cas im origionally frm Nottingham and its a Nottinham thing to hate em

studded_belt Wrote:i hate Man U because ... I hate Newastle Unite cas im a Middlesbrough supporter as thts where i live and they hav a thing bout Newcastle as they make out theyre a 'big club' but theyre not and then i hate Derby County cas im origionally frm Nottingham and its a Nottinham thing to hate em
Okay ... thanks for that, though I'm not sure I could explain it to anyone else Wink

its jst silly football banter rly... its nt rly vital to know.... jst sum rivalry

studded_belt Wrote:its jst silly football banter rly... its nt rly vital to know.... jst sum rivalry

Whilst ur hating on Man U and Newcastle.. I hate on Chelsea and Arsenal.

Chelsea yes!! i agree wiv tht but im nt rly keen on the london teams... mind u i quite like West ham - gt nowt against them or Totenam for tht matter hahaha i dnt mind Arsenal cas we beat em b4 christmas in the premiership... gd old Boro believe we're the only team to beat the gunners this season in the premiership for a while actually its all been draws n losses for the others

i'm an erasmus student so all days of the week are alike to me :biggrin: