Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Life
I never asked to be made with this empty heart, even when they really tried to understand, understand a heart like this, one where there aren’t nothing… till today I don’t know what’s means falling in love with someone but yes, I know the pain when I saw their faces. I can’t love anybody but I can hurt everybody and Each of them know this from the first time they look into my eyes and I wonder if it crosses their minds when they decide to take my hand and come with me.. this is funny, the way that many of them call me a "heaven in a hell" and I can’t blame them to be afraid of a man that enjoy the simple things of the life, the books, sex and the games without rules, the wounds with lemon and salt and be so sincere that it hurts I really can’t blame them I also run away…

So I confess here my biggest mistake and my biggest afraid …

Well if they know beforehand what is yor stance, then they are the only ones to blame for getting hurt.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

You are right, but it is difficult to see how people really care about you and you simply can’t return these feelings and of course I know, I can’t tell my heart to love each of them, but I think it's my fault ‘cause it’s me who tried to build castles in the sky, I mean, I think everything in life takes time and is confusing the way like the people confuse love with everything, including a prison, I'm really bad at this kind issues.

I wouldn't say you're bad, I'd say you have a different mindset.

I find it actually very wise to be aware that love is something that takes time.

You would be a terrible person if you weren't being honest about it with them. Since you're telling us that you are and that they know what they're getting themselves into from the beggining, the fault really is on them.

The question is: what is it that you're looking for? Why these guys haven't been that?

If you can ask yourself these queations you may have a clearer view when starting to date someone.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Rather than saying you can't love anybody, maybe you can say you haven't yet loved anybody.

I think love is more powerful than you. It might one day decide send you on an amazing journey of love.

Stay open.