Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decisions..
Thats the thing half the time I cant work out if it was right, I tend to go for the safer options.

Worst decision at the moment was choice of uni. Cant work out if it was right or not! First thing I get asked is do you enjoy it... I dont know?!

Also when decisions involve others I do it for them not me!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I can understand the advice, but do I follow it... my head and my heart are two completely different entities that work at different times. Lately my heart is stealing the show. I have my own self-loathing, anxieties and fears to overcome... sigh...

Theres one cliché saying.. Which christina aguilera made into a song!

'trust the voice within'

I guess you will never truely hurt yourself, as you, yourself know whats best for you. Self loathing is something which is hard to come over. I kinda get like it alot.. And then someone says a compliment I truely DONT believe it.

The heart can follow lust... The head is more rational.. But which will make you happier..
[/COLOR]

XRIMO Wrote:I can understand the advice, but do I follow it... my head and my heart are two completely different entities that work at different times. Lately my heart is stealing the show. I have my own self-loathing, anxieties and fears to overcome... sigh...
everyone's heart and head are two different entities!

saltybeanz Wrote:Thats the thing half the time I cant work out if it was right, I tend to go for the safer options.

Worst decision at the moment was choice of uni. Cant work out if it was right or not! First thing I get asked is do you enjoy it... I dont know?!

Also when decisions involve others I do it for them not me!
what's uni?

University. Come on man your not THAT old :tongue:
[/COLOR]

LOL

well we don't call it UNI here!
LOL

give me a break!!!!

Gawd. Because your all complicated! :tongue:
[/COLOR]

yes we are!

we're so complicated here we don't even understand each other!!!!!!!!
LOL

LOL. Ive done it again now! STOP MAKING ME COMPLETELY CHANGE THE TOPIC. Lol. :frown:
[/COLOR]