Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Definitely New Here
Hello all! I'm 19 years old, live in Indonesia, and currently is studying Chemical Engineering.

I am oriental, thanks to my great-great-grandfather who choose to leave China and live in Indonesia. During that migration he met my great-great-grandmother. Dad always told me how they met in the ferry and stuffs... Yeah I'm a hopeless-romantics. I enjoy reading romantic novels, trashy novels, as long as they have romance. Usually I read male-female, but now that I've found some romantic male-novels, I have never been the same. Confusedmile:

I am a bit introverted, but when I got close to someone, I could chat a lot. But that doesn't mean I would be really shy in meeting strangers, though. Just a bit of uneasiness, but it'll pass. I love to smile and laugh. Those are my supplies whenever I am feeling down.

I love swimming and running (maybe because I could do those, though not very well). I love green. Anything green catches my eyes and I will snatch them if I could. Smile

Well, I found this forum while I'm googling. I have joined another forum in Indonesia and I thought, why not try to find an international one? So that search lead me here. I'm looking for friends, having a great time, discussing things, and we'll see things from there.

So here I am, and thank you for reading this introduction. Oh, I apologize if I make some mistakes in my grammar and vocabulary. I am trying my best. Big Grin

Hi leado, welcome to the forum!

I am not surprised about your romantic side, anyone who lives in such a beautiful country should be at least a bit romantic Smile

Welcome!! ^^

I hope you enjoy your stay here, this forum is filled with tons of wonderful people who'll gladly smile with you when you are happy and cheer you up when you're sad ^^.
You'll also find a couple of other hopeless-romantics here, me being one of them xD, hehe, hope you'll like it on the forum ^^

welcome to gs

Hi welcome to Gayspeak. Confusedmile:

G Day Leado and welcome to Gayspeak. Your english is fine, so your best is pretty good mate Wink

Hello and Welcome, Leado

Leado, Welcome to GaySpeak, I'm not sure that you are the first Indonesian on this site, but you're the first one I remember writing to... Hope you find the friendship and support that you are looking for here.

Nick9 Wrote:Hi leado, welcome to the forum!

I am not surprised about your romantic side, anyone who lives in such a beautiful country should be at least a bit romantic Smile

Thanks dude! Wow, now that's a bit astonishing for me, for someone to say that Indonesia is beautiful. Mostly foreigners only know about Bali, not the whole country... So another thank you for complimenting my country. Smile

Niltra Wrote:Welcome!! ^^

I hope you enjoy your stay here, this forum is filled with tons of wonderful people who'll gladly smile with you when you are happy and cheer you up when you're sad ^^.
You'll also find a couple of other hopeless-romantics here, me being one of them xD, hehe, hope you'll like it on the forum ^^

Hi there! Gee it's always nice to have someone that we could share our feelings, right? So is there any section for gay stories or something? Hurray for hopeless-romantics!