Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Definitely New Here
@pellaz @Dan1980 @Matty71 Thanks a lot guys. I'm pretty sure I will have a great time here. Smile

dfiant Wrote:G Day Leado and welcome to Gayspeak. Your english is fine, so your best is pretty good mate Wink

Hi there dfiant. Naah, my English wasn't that good. You don't want to know how many times I press the backspace and do it all over again. LOL. Maybe that's one of my reasons to join this forum, in a way to sharpen my English skills.

princealbertofb Wrote:Leado, Welcome to GaySpeak, I'm not sure that you are the first Indonesian on this site, but you're the first one I remember writing to... Hope you find the friendship and support that you are looking for here.

Thank you! So there are other Indonesians here... Hurray! Well, my bad actually, I was assuming I was sort-of the first from Asian. But that's great.

Hi leado and welcome!

Bali has a unique kind of beauty, but Jakarta was also beautiful when I visited Smile

Hi Leado and welcome to the site.

Hello leado Welcome

Spades Wrote:Hi leado and welcome!

Bali has a unique kind of beauty, but Jakarta was also beautiful when I visited Smile

Hi there! Bali is forever and always be packed with foreigners all around the world. And have you gone to New Kuta Beach? It's some sort like artificial beach, but the sand is white and the sea is clear blue, like the beach in Cannes. Smile

So to what places did you go in Jakarta? The traffic jam must be annoying... Even when I'm in Jakarta sometimes I decide not to go anywhere during certain times since I know the traffic jam will be excruciating.. lol

Thanks all! Big Grin

Welcome to the forum Leado, I'll echo others in saying your English is very good for a non-native speaker.

OrphanPip Wrote:Welcome to the forum Leado, I'll echo others in saying your English is very good for a non-native speaker.

Thanks dude. Smile Well, I'm trying to give my best in using my English for one day I wish to pursue my Master degree either in USA, UK, or Australia. Big Grin