Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diablo 3
D3 was fun until Blizzard nerfed attack speed and all my characters lost 6-10k DPS, and then they upped the repair cost. It's an OK game, but I've never been able to play video games obsessively enough to get the good stuff.

I haven't played either.
I'm surprised i haven't got round to playing the second one by now.
RPG's with loot systems are normally my cup of tea.
Though i must admit, i haven't been much of a PC gamer until recently.(Even then, still not a big PC gamer.)

As for the third, i doubt i have a computer that can run it.:redface:

Genersis Wrote:I haven't played either.
I'm surprised i haven't got round to playing the second one by now.
RPG's with loot systems are normally my cup of tea.
Though i must admit, i haven't been much of a PC gamer until recently.(Even then, still not a big PC gamer.)

As for the third, i doubt i have a computer that can run it.:redface:

unless your computer is pre-windows 95, it can run diablo 2.

I did realize something while playing diablo 2 the other day... In the 6-7 years I haven't played it, I have turned into an overly efficient gaming machine. When I played it years ago, I was like level 13 going into Act II. Right now, I'm 5/6ths of the way through first act, Level 27, have maxed out my stash gold capacity, my stash is nearly full of jewels, and I'm walking around with something like 255k gold.

Yeah, I'm almost to the point I can't even pick up gold anymore. Cool :biggrin:

I got D3 after hearing about the Auction House, and with hopes of at least making back the cost of the game in the Real Money Auction House (RMAH). I've made less than $20, because everything good has been nerfed.

I miss D2. I didn't get past the 60s or 70s levels, but I LOVED my Bow-zon! I have a lvl 60 Demon Hunter in D3 I named BowZon Redux. ;-)

I haven't played much in the past couple of weeks. It's just such a letdown how crappy it is now. :Confusedigh::

I was really, really good at looting/saving/stashing in D2 and thought that D3 with the AH would be great. But now the in-game economy is so screwed up it's beyond hope. And you can only achieve awesomeness if you have hundreds of millions of gold to buy your stuff. You can't outfit it at ALL by drops.

I haven't seen anything truly epic since I started D3. :Confusedigh::

At first I liked being able to switch skills (I didn't like be locked in w/D2), but now I'd take back the unlimited number of characters if only they locked in the skill sets like before.

I still can't survive five minutes in Act II Inferno in D3. FAIL.