Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you ever commit suicide?
archubbycub Wrote:I've contemplated it a few times over the past 20 or so years (I think most everyone does at some point), but I don't think I could. I wouldn't want to hurt my loved ones like that.

yes
asdfadada

WheresTheLove Wrote:Honestly I wish I did commit suicide. I probably will within a few years.

Your life is worth more than whatever is making you so upset, that you think like this. You have to be able to see down the road and into the future and know that whatever hardships and trials come your way, you just gotta wack them out of your way and push on gurl! :biggrin:

You're a Libra, probably one of the most level signs in the Zodiac.

You don't know it or realize it, but you secretly want to live, otherwise you wouldn't have even posted here, nor would you even still be here[both on GS and alive in general]

Just stick with it. Life is more than what goes on around us, it's what's inside us too. You have to be strong Confusedmile: .

Kiss3

QueenOdi Wrote:Your life is worth more than whatever is making you so upset, that you think like this. You have to be able to see down the road and into the future and know that whatever hardships and trials come your way, you just gotta wack them out of your way and push on gurl! :biggrin:

You're a Libra, probably one of the most level signs in the Zodiac.

You don't know it or realize it, but you secretly want to live, otherwise you wouldn't have even posted here, nor would you even still be here[both on GS and alive in general]

Just stick with it. Life is more than what goes on around us, it's what's inside us too. You have to be strong Confusedmile: .

Kiss3
Thanks, yeah I guess I kinda do secretly want to, it just seems like I wasn't created to fit into this world.

Also no offense but I don't believe in the whole Zodiac thing. xD The month you were born or whatever has nothing to do with anything really.

And again no offense and off-topic but why the need to adress males as "gurl"?

not yet. But there are days when it feels so right and logical. When I feel kind of redundant and expendable and don't feel like it would be worth to try to change it.

WheresTheLove Wrote:Thanks, yeah I guess I kinda do secretly want to, it just seems like I wasn't created to fit into this world.

Also no offense but I don't believe in the whole Zodiac thing. xD The month you were born or whatever has nothing to do with anything really.

And again no offense and off-topic but why the need to adress males as "gurl"?

Everyone was created to fit into this world... it's just up to you to find where you fit into the puzzle Smile .

No offense taken, I'm not really a person to take offense to much of anything Biggrinflip . I believe there is some truth in it, not everything ofcourse, but some things I can agree and believe in. But I don't prace around reciting Zodiac prophecies and what not lol.

Um... cause it's cute? Disoriented lol.

Plus, people here sometimes address people by their gender; I.e - "Ay Boy!" or "Wassup Ace Girl!" Confusedmile: I just figured it was cute, cause it's oxymoronic and silly, because obviously boys are not girls, so to be backward about things, I call guys[usually gay ones, cause straight one's are soooo uptight Rolleyes lol] gurls and girls, misters. :biggrin:

I don't always say it, but it slips out from time to time. I also sometimes call people 'Boo'. It's just part of my culture, we grew up speaking that way.

I'm not sure how Americans[and everyone else] do it, but you'll find that alot here Smile .

No offense meant, I don't want to challenge your manhood or anything. I don't mind being called Gurl, because I know I'm a guy and I really don't care what people think of me or where or what they classify me as :biggrin: .

Sorry GuyWink lol.

Nick9 Wrote:not yet. But there are days when it feels so right and logical. When I feel kind of redundant and expendable and don't feel like it would be worth to try to change it.

Nicky, this is the first I've heard of you in like a week and this is what I see? :frown:

Hopefully whatever it is get's better for you boo Loveya . I need my Doctor Nicky around you know Wink

QueenOdi Wrote:Um... cause it's cute? Disoriented lol.

Plus, people here sometimes address people by their gender; I.e - "Ay Boy!" or "Wassup Ace Girl!" Confusedmile: I just figured it was cute, cause it's oxymoronic and silly, because obviously boys are not girls, so to be backward about things, I call guys[usually gay ones, cause straight one's are soooo uptight Rolleyes lol] gurls and girls, misters. :biggrin:

I don't always say it, but it slips out from time to time. I also sometimes call people 'Boo'. It's just part of my culture, we grew up speaking that way.

That's why I'm always addressing people as Mate, I don't see nothing wrong with calling a person a friend Smile

But of to topic Aye once, this winter. Stood by the railroad, but chickened out. The thought still pops up to my mind from time to time like today due to social anxiety/phobia (To much people in the big capitol :redface: lol)
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I tried, about thrice. I think there was a fourth, but I'm not sure. My memories are blank from that bygone era. All I have are some diaries that I will want to read someday, when I write about my life.

Ironically enough, I never tried to kill myself because I am gay, but always because of "boyfriends" who treated me like condoms: Use Once and Throw in Trash.

WheresTheLove Wrote:Honestly I wish I did commit suicide. I probably will within a few years.

Love starts with yourself, not with somebody else. Learn to make love to yourself and it will prepare you to make love to others.

In the beginning, God was alone. He had no one else to turn to for support. He sat down on his bed, pulled his pants off and contemplated his genitals. He wondered what kind of mess they could make, so he started to stroke himself. After awhile, he started to smile, he felt pleasure between his legs. That was his pleasure, he made it and he started to love Himself. Finally, he exploded his seed on his belly and rejoiced at being alive.

The simple act of masturbation is a good place to begin a new life based on faith, hope and love. A man must believe in himself to experience orgasm. Orgasm feeds hope. Pretty soon you want to love someone other than yourself. You now have love to give and you are no longer dependent on others.

Find a guy and shower him with love. You won't regret it, neither will he. I was a lonely guy of 22 when I fell asleep on 6/20/68. On 6/21/68, I met a guy at a new job at 8:45 am. I fell asleep with my body rapped around his that night. I got hit by a freight train of love and began to live dangerously with Tom.

Prior to Tom, the only danger I knew was jerking off in public places, because I loved the feeling that total strangers saw me ejaculate in public but had never been reported or caught. Exhibitionist tendencies can really cure a guy of feeling of depression or loneliness. You might get caught but at least you are still alive, not dead like a suicide victim.

At 19, live dangerously. Enlist in the marine corps. They came close to getting me killed. Why kill yourself, get a motherfucking deranged killer to do it. It is his sin, not yours. You will die eventually. When you die is not important. How you die is important. A 19 year old kid should let someone else kill him. You need to get laid or masturbate yourself into good mental health.

At 66, I still have great orgasms, real groaners. I smile, I am real glad I didn't miss out on that orgasm. I sure do believe in myself as long as my genitals work. Hang in there, guys,

When I was young:
" I held the blade in trembling hands, prepared to make it, but
I never had the nerve to make the final cut" Pink Floyd

It fits