Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disappointing...
Dan we could be the naughty schoolboys at the front of the class!

PA wait hold the flight I need to go and get my anal beads back from my neighour!

Gambib?Hehehe.Well,I have only one spareroom so you two would have to share a bed...I don't think neither marshy or Stuart would like that!

boy_toy_08 Wrote:Dan we could be the naughty schoolboys at the front of the class!

PA wait hold the flight I need to go and get my anal beads back from my neighour!

You lent your anal beads, Rob???? I'd have thought those were unlendable. Ok, OK, I'll wait!!! But hurry up. Dan's waiting. Rolleyes

boy_toy_08 Wrote:Dan we could be the naughty schoolboys at the front of the class!

Naughty, Rob????
I thought you had a halo... and it needed polishing if I recall, but you definitely HAD a HALO!!! Confusedmile:

Dan1089 Wrote:Gambib?Hehehe.Well,I have only one spareroom so you two would have to share a bed...I don't think neither marshy or Stuart would like that!

We'll all have to cram into the plane and the spare bed AND it'll have to fit FOUR!!! ... I'm not leaving WITHOUT Marshlander, I don't know about you, Rob, are you leaving without Stuart???

Anyway, maybe Rob will use the anal beads as a partition in the bed???

My man stuart is coming too!!!! (cries!)

I certianly have a ring needing rubbed, but not sur eif its above my head or smwhere else.....

boy_toy_08 Wrote:My man stuart is coming too!!!! (cries!)

I certianly have a ring needing rubbed, but not sur eif its above my head or smwhere else.....

Halo? Hullo!!! that certain thing needs a polishing and a licking surely.

Yeah nothing klike a good bit of spit to polish my tight ring!

boy_toy_08 Wrote:Yeah nothing klike a good bit of spit to polish my tight ring!

What's Stuart up to these days???