Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dizzy after sex normal?
I am curious but am I only to get dizzy after sex? My knees always shakes afterwards and balance is bad making it look like drunken walk when I get up :biggrin:. My boyfriend just take it as hes been good and I'm satisfied from it. But is it normal?

hello,
Being dizzy after sex can be one of many things.... Main cause of dizzyness is down to lack of oxygen getting around the body. As you get envovled in intercourse your heart rate increases and blood begins to flow alot quicker yet if the oxygen isnt getting to vital parts then you may find that there is some sort of an issue.... What about when you masturbate does that also have the same effect or is that alright??? For supporting evidence on your help ive done some reasearch and a answer i found to be reasonable sensible was from another site which ill title as unknown to not breach the terms and conditions of gayspeak

I quote
" I can relate to this out of the body experience after sex but your boyfriend should see a doctor.
After a very good sex I feel weak, and confused sometimes but I relate this to an increase of serotonin levels in the brain that make me feel blessed beside the weakness. It is this sweat blesses feeling but dizziness and faint don’t sound like it.

I reckon he should see a doctor and have his heart checked. What if he’s not pumping very well or has other heart problems like cardiomyopathy or even blocked arteries that are not giving him enough blood supply. This could cause dizziness.

I am no expert but I wouldn’t play with this, especially because it has been going on for a very long time and it is happening after he gets exhausted and when his blood pressure raises and heart should be pumping faster. Masturbation doesn’t exhaust one that much, so this may be the reason he is not having such reaction during masturbation.

Has the similar thing occurred during other types of exertion?"

The out of body experience ignore as it isnt applicable in this instance and further avoid for safety reasons if your into saunas i would recommend not visiting one at least until this is checked out. The heat and increase in blood pressure/lack of oxygen could be potentially fatal.

Dont feel horrible about visiting a doctor as peace of mind is better than none and just tell the doctor how it is without beating around the bush or getting shy be blunt as they would have heard this already before regardless of sexuality issues

Kindest regards

zeon

Anonymous Wrote:My boyfriend just take it as hes been good and I'm satisfied from it. But is it normal?
and you were the bottom? NO its not normal

How long does it last? When the sex is really good, I feel it too. To tell the truth, I love it LOL

Maybe a in or so. Never though it was ratter serious. We got heart problem in the family, my cousin at 15 years old just had an heart transplant as her heart was quite unfunctional since birth. But she is the only one with that severe. I am ratter young my self, maybe not the best fit but not the worst either. Can it really be that bad? :eek:

There has been no sigh in my teens that there is any problem so far

Get it checked by a doctor, it could be that you are not getting enough oxygen or not breathing fully while you are having sex... something to do with positions (if you are bent over for example). Anyway, tell your doctor and ask him or her to check it (especially if there are heart conditions in your family.

You should see a doctor but you can also drink Gatorade before and after sex.

With a history of heart problems (even only one or two) in the family, I would definitely recommend talking to a doctor. Though it may not be anything 'that serious', it still could be, and to know is better than not... or so I think.

I get dizzy sometimes just standing quickly out of bed, sex or no sex. I actually blacked out twice and crashed into a TV stand and a sharp corner wall, with injuries that had friends giving me battered spouse hotline numbers.

So I went online and tried to figure what I was dying of, and found somethng called multiple system atrophy which has mainly "postural hypotension" as a symptom. That is dizzyness upon standing due to low blood pressure. MSA leads to death within a year and there is no treatment. I started contemplating my last will and testament.

Then I read like two more web sites and found that a few other things could be a cause, and also that MSA is sometimes listed with other things as the leading symptom.

So three was the exact right number of web sites to read to become an expert and also not die. Turns out I just need to flip my feet over the edge of the bed and count to five before standing up. Poblem solved.