Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Gay Hunks Exist?
so i hooked up with this guy three days ago and he was a complete ten. He was hunky, charming, outgoing beautiful, 6'4, and muscular. The only problem was, he lives four hours away and he only dates girls. and it make it worse hes one of those popular guys who everyone loves and gets all of the best looking girls. He is by far the best looking not straight guy ive seen. I'm afraid that there's not hunky gay guys with amazing personalities out there like that. I know im stuck in a small town but even on jack'd or grindr all i find are creeps. Are there really guys out there like that? I really dont want to settle for someone i dont like Cry

Blahblah Before I answer to this, what is hunky to you? Is it just all muscle? You said you hooked up with him, but he only dates chicks. So I'm pretty sure that he was only acting that way and talking to you like that just to get into your pants.

But anyways, there's plenty of guys out there like that. Just uninstall that stupid Grindr app and go outside. There all over the place. Unless you're in the closet?

well hunky to me is tall and beautiful but also someone charming and fun. and yes we just hooked up but we talked for a long time and had a great time together i felt like. also im not in the closet but if i go outside all i see is trees. i live in a small town in arkansas

AJewishPotato Wrote:well hunky to me is tall and beautiful but also someone charming and fun. and yes we just hooked up but we talked for a long time and had a great time together i felt like. also im not in the closet but if i go outside all i see is trees. i live in a small town in arkansas

Lmao omg really? I live in AR too lol. Well with that information, I know exactly what you mean. It's hard to find guys like that in such a small place filled with greasy men who just want to bang. Idk, keep looking. He's out there though.

myapple Wrote:Lmao omg really? I live in AR too lol. Well with that information, I know exactly what you mean. It's hard to find guys like that in such a small place filled with greasy men who just want to bang. Idk, keep looking. He's out there though.

well at least i know someone else feels my pain i guess lol

myapple Wrote:Blahblah Before I answer to this, what is hunky to you? Is it just all muscle? You said you hooked up with him, but he only dates chicks. So I'm pretty sure that he was only acting that way and talking to you like that just to get into your pants.

But anyways, there's plenty of guys out there like that. Just uninstall that stupid Grindr app and go outside. There all over the place. Unless you're in the closet?

My-My-MyApple :p lol.

~

I think that prefering someone based upon their looks, is not very productive it seems and there's not always a 100% guarantee someone you consider hawt, will consider you hawt and scoop you off your feet.

It's better to just be yourself and love yourself as much as you dare and your knight in shining armour will come along.

I can't say wether or not the world has "hunky" gay guys running around, as attraction varies from person to person, so whom you define as "hunky", is not what I'd define as hunky and therefore, our ideologies are not going to match and we will not be on the same page.

But my grandmother always says; "The harder you look for something, the harder it will be to find". The things you look for always elude you, but the things you never look for, are always right under your nose.

yes we are out there:tongue: are there any large cities around you? maybe you could find a LGBT center near you.

Myapple is a hunk of burning lurve Smile

Daddy... have you been to Arkansas recently? :confused: lol.

Sounds suspicious:tongue:.

ceez Wrote:yes we are out there:tongue: are there any large cities around you? maybe you could find a LGBT center near you.
not really but after college (two more years -_-) i plan on moving to a big city somewhere not in Arkansas. Its just really discouraging to only see creep around :mad: