Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Cuss and Swear?
Zennyboy Wrote:^^^^^

That be me then Tongue

Depends, I swear both around and at you. :tongue:

Counselor Wrote:Like a sailor.

Ever had sex while camping? It's fucking in tents.

That's not swearing, it's stating a fact. :tongue:

Kloguck i can be a potty mouth, but never when speaking to
others. at home when i'm alone or at work sometimes i can
peal the paint off the walls. i'm trying to change that at work
and doing better. now my profanity is pretty much limited to
calling myself a b*, lol.

hugz and smoochies!

Malelovies

I use expletives here and there, not a lot but sometimes, they do make the impact I;m going for.

I try not to in my daily life, merely out of a sense of politeness. The worst things I'll say when I'm not angry are "damn!" and "piss off!" in a playful fashion to friends.

When I am pushed over the edge however into the realm of anger....hoo-boy do I have a mouth on me. I'm almost ashamed of it at times :redface: People get scared because they don't suspect this tiny, shy little guy even knows some of the words and phrases that I do :biggrin:

I think most are "guilty" of that, Winter. I know I am, get me riled and I can put even the most foul mouthed sailor to shame. *blush*

I have an embarrassingly filthy mouth. My swearing habits haven't changed since I was eleven. The first time I saw a Kevin Smith film, Dogma, I felt like I had found a kindred spirit. I've used a lot of profanity even on this site. I should stop. Sometimes it honestly doesn't occur to me that it makes others uncomfortable.

Hayden Wrote:I have an embarrassingly filthy mouth. My swearing habits haven't changed since I was eleven. The first time I saw a Kevin Smith film, Dogma, I felt like I had found a kindred spirit. I've used a lot of profanity even on this site. I should stop. Sometimes it honestly doesn't occur to me that it makes others uncomfortable.
That's honest.Confusedmile:

writerken Wrote:That's honest.Confusedmile:

LOL. I'm starting to discover about myself that if I have one super power, it's extreme, sometimes self-detrimental honesty. Rolleyes

I curse. I think most of the time I'm pretty moderate, I don't generally curse unless I'm frustrated about something. I don't often directly curse at people, unless it's my friends and in a joking manner that they understand. I also refrain from it in public, even if the others around me are cursing.

I tend not to curse around my family either, mostly my mom's side. My dad and stepfamily wouldn't need me to censor myself, but I do it anyway out of habit.