Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do and don´ts in Countrys
Yesterday I found some "do and don´t" videos ... I think its a good chance to learn about countrys if you want to travel and how people are like they are.
I will start with Germany :

Very important.... because very true

The wine thing... is not really true ... but its a reason why we have many dusty wine-bottles in our cellars

since 2011 you can choose free between Military and social service...or nothing. And interesting is : Most people choose social service.

In Germany males and females have no problem to bath nude in seas, ponds... If you see someone bathing nude... act like he or she is full clothed... nobody cares about.

Fascinating, thankyou! I wish we had the same attitude to nudity in the UK. We're still stuck at the schoolboy-sniggering stage. I don't think Brits will ever grow up! :frown:

Swedes and Germans aren't so different after all Smile Like that Germans are like coconuts, Swedes are kind of like that to. Everything except woman bathing topless and addressing surnames and titles is also with the Swedes Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

monk Wrote:Fascinating, thankyou! I wish we had the same attitude to nudity in the UK. We're still stuck at the schoolboy-sniggering stage. I don't think Brits will ever grow up! :frown:

Here we have nude-bathing ( called FKK - Freikoerperkultur = free body culture ) ponds.... or you can find a sign FKK on the beaches... that means "nude bathing" or camping... If you go there clothed people want that you are nude too Wink

On the smaller pond in forrests everybody can do what he want ...you see people with bath-clothes or nude .... and nobody hides anything. Was very funny as I was to swim with friends... we wear swim-clothes ...and a male class-mate came along nude.... we talked a bit... and I said "Hey Danny... nice to see you nude"... he answered just "Hope you like what you see" ... he is straight ... knowing that we are gay .... was really cool.

Sometimes its funny ... kissing in public can be a problem ... but bathing nude or lying nude on your balkony is OK

Zet Wrote:Swedes and Germans aren't so different after all Smile Like that Germans are like coconuts, Swedes are kind of like that to. Everything except woman bathing topless and addressing surnames and titles is also with the Swedes Smile

I think too ... germans and swedes are nearly the same .... some small points.... but thats it Confusedmile:

all good
always felt its a mixture of traditions that make a culture function

to many rules Disoriented we must look like slobs to Germans:biggrin:

the US has stringent traffic laws, slower speeds. And of course no appreciable gun control.
but should i wait till fenris covers the US.

Interesting but I must agree with ceez on this one, a lot of rules! and I cannot help but feel that if I were to slip up, make a mistake or such that I'd be punished or in the bad books for a long time afterwards!

MidgetGem Wrote:Interesting but I must agree with ceez on this one, a lot of rules! and I cannot help but feel that if I were to slip up, make a mistake or such that I'd be punished or in the bad books for a long time afterwards!

This thread should not just show rules in Germany .... I´m sure that your ( and other countrys ) have the same or other rules....
So .. maybe tell us about rules in your country....