Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do guys or girls like big bellies?
Hane a few friends who love my belly! Are there more around? Smile

I have one myself, but I'm not attracted to them.

If you can name it, there's someone who's attracted to it

depends who its attached too…… I do quite like some of them though not on a skinny guy, they have to be all over chub chub, like not one of those suprise big bellys that only reveal themselves when the shirt comes off… :p

It think it's rather odd to introduce yourself, and attach your identity your "Big belly". It's just weird.

Some are. There are people who are attracted to many things, fat, skinny, muscular, normal, whatever. In developing nations, obesity is actually a point of attraction, with women attempting to fatten themselves in some places intentionally....

So, it's subjective.

Personally, I like a range from normal to a muscular form of chubby. Outright obesity, and bone thin skinniness are not turn ons, unfortunately. However, my point in this post is that there ARE people who would find those to be turn ons.

If your weight is an important part of your identity, as it seems to be, you could look into the 'bear' gay culture.

No, sorry.

I think a normal body to a slightly chubby body is the most attractive. I don't find skinny, fat, or super muscly hot really.

Depends on the personality.

I'd rather a nice guy with a belly that a horrible guy with a 6 pack.

Women are probably more tolerant in this area than are men

I guess I don't mind them, I've fooled around with a few guys who were heavy-set, but I've had one or two instances where the other guy was much heavier than me and they just assumed that they could lay on top of me... I'm a really skinny guy and I don't have the frame to comfortably support someone who's 50 pounds heavier than me, not to mention it's kind of awkward to bring up because no one wants to hear "um... I can't breathe when you're putting your dead weight on me".

I do have to say though, curves are pretty comfortable to cuddle with.