Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do u eat da poo poo !!????!
i know this video is a bit old but i dont know why it came up to my mind lately...

i really cant tell if its sad or funny to know that there are people like this man still in the world

bcoz of people like this.... with their hate messages.... the lives of many men and women
are in a great danger

i really hope one day i could wake up to find everyone is living without fear :frown:

so DO u eat da Poo Poo !? :tongue:

I cant get it to work mate?

Well all i have to say is

im glad i dont live in africaSmile

[Image: 4488.gif]

that is my answer! And this is a country where torture doesn't exist, right???

Well i can't get it to work so i'll just say once was more than enough.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Ssempa
Martin Ssempa (born 1968) is an Ugandan pastor and activist, founder of the Makerere Community Church. He rejects separation of church and state, opposes the usage of condoms to prevent HIV contraction and supports abstinence plus fidelity education in the fight against sexual diseases. Ssempa claims to be leading a crusade to "kick sodomy out of Uganda, endorsing proposed legislation in Uganda that makes certain homosexual acts punishable by life in prison or even, in some cases, death.

The 1st time that i watch it i was really angry... I tried to watch it again today but it really pissed me off so i cant really see any funny point on it.... Sad

Marvinteck Wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Ssempa
Martin Ssempa (born 1968) is an Ugandan pastor and activist, founder of the Makerere Community Church. He rejects separation of church and state, opposes the usage of condoms to prevent HIV contraction and supports abstinence plus fidelity education in the fight against sexual diseases. Ssempa claims to be leading a crusade to "kick sodomy out of Uganda, endorsing proposed legislation in Uganda that makes certain homosexual acts punishable by life in prison or even, in some cases, death.

His description of fisting is disgusting and he does it even before he asks children to leave the room.... As I said, before, this is a country where they don't kill men, or torture them? What is it about the Christian message of 'love thy neighbour' that they don't get? Or even about the parable of the straw and the beam?

that remix is hilarious Tongue