Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you kiss guys
I enjoy kissing, can't beat a long, sensual kissing session ( I won't elaborate incase I make you ill Fenris ) :biggrin:

Personally I can't stomach the thought of doing anything sexually with a guy if you HAVEN'T ever kissed. Talk about emotionally detached...

I like kissing. It gives me a good indication on how into me the other guy is. Plus it can be reassuring and comforting. And like hello I’m gay….kissing a guy is not going to make me gayer. The fact that I am sexually attracted to men and participate in sexual acts with men exclusively makes me gay. Be one with the kiss, indulge the kiss. :biggrin:

CaliGuy Wrote:Personally I can't stomach the thought of doing anything sexually with a guy if you HAVEN'T ever kissed. Talk about emotionally detached...

I totally agree xx

CaliGuy Wrote:Talk about emotionally detached...

That would be a fair statement. I am extremely shy and keep everybody at arms length.

Of course not, does this look like a gay forum or something to you??? Tongue

CaliGuy Wrote:Personally I can't stomach the thought of doing anything sexually with a guy if you HAVEN'T ever kissed. Talk about emotionally detached...

I'm with you, the thought of having sex with someone having never kissed just boggles the mind.

I agree as well. Also I really enjoy kissing as part of foreplay.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Lots of kissing with lots of tongue is good Cheerleader2Cheerleader2Cheerleader2 I have now got myself all excited someone kiss me quick :redface:

sweetlad2010 Wrote:hmmmmmm kissing and cuddling is better than sex xx
I've never kissed a guy (or done anything else) but i think i'd feel the same way

I'd be perfectly ok just having someone to cuddle/be close with especially on a cold winter day , and i think a kiss would be good anyday.
My feeling on a relationship would be something like: first love...then sex.