Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you kiss guys
Of course I kiss guys, I love it.
And I'm with sweetlad on kissing and cuddling being better than sex, it's a bit more intimate to me.

of course, and reading this thread REALLY makes me sad I'm single lmao.

Well, I think there's kisssing and kissing...
Of course you could just avoid kissing the guy when it's just sex, then it doesn't really matetr if you kiss him or not..I think that kissing is done with 'organs' that are not in the crotch area because it's supposed to mean something more than lust (usually!). But then, some poeple find it a huge turn on even if they don't have any particular feelings of love for the guy they're having sex with, so... :]

Vivanetx Wrote:of course, and reading this thread REALLY makes me sad I'm single lmao.

You your, you'll find partener one day, it takes time my friend xx

personally i don't mind getting kissed on the cheek by men but when it comes to kissing on the lips i only do that if i have a bf
although i have kissed before i love it especially tounge kissing mmmmmmmConfusedmile:

It never entered my mind to not kiss. Rolleyes

I find this topic interesting. Coming from the "straight" point of view.....I'd would think that kissing would be standard operating procedure whether or your gay or straight. Those who do not like it, what is it you don't like about it???

DM

If, for some, unexplained, unforeseeable, unpreventable reason I had to choose between kissing/cuddling/holding hands and sex, I would definitely go for the former. Close call though.

I used to think the same way,,,but after getting my first taste of it several years ago...I find itincredibly sexy!! EnjoyWink

Crs30 Wrote:If, for some, unexplained, unforeseeable, unpreventable reason I had to choose between kissing/cuddling/holding hands and sex, I would definitely go for the former. Close call though.

I fullly agree, sex is great and a lot of fun, but you can't beat cuddling, holding hands and kissing to me that is what makes a relationship.