Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you kiss guys
Having not kissed (or anything else for that matter) a guy in almost a year, I can attest to the fact that it is one of the best things about a relationship, what brings you closer to the person. Once you experience that closeness with somebody, going without it for long enough really makes you appreciate that sort of intimacy that you can't get with just sex.

LOL, I remember before I "came out" to myself (back in my late teens/early twenties), the thought of "kissing guys" was just something that I could never picture myself doing. It seemed so gross at the time, like "oh yeah, I can see myself blowing a guy off/having anal, but kiss, no way!"

So, so, so glad I got over that. I remember my first sort-of boyfriend was this cute Bangladeshi/Indian guy and I remember our first make out session seriously lasted like 7 hours! It's still one of the hottest experiences I've ever had, and it didn't even involve anything sexual.

In short, kissing guys is beyond awesome and should be practiced more, as a rule. Smile

Well...I cuddle with my lover all the time but we rarely kiss and we have sex all the time...and we also have an extremely successful and happy 25 year relationship so I certainly CAN imagine having sex without kissing.

Yes I love to kiss guys. It's also an essential part of lovemaking for me too.

I kiss guys coz its loving and shows you love eachother. Confusedmile:

Love to kiss.

Smile

But I guess I understand how some guys don't like it. Or, how they need to be in a certain mood.

But for me, after so many years of self imposed celibacy I just crave that extra intimacy that comes with kissing. And of course it's not just about what you do with your mouth, but also your hands, your body and sometimes even your weight.

Super hot. Love it.
<pant>
Smile

I was one of those "I could do all sorts of things with guys, but kissing? No..."

Well, when I was having sex with one guy, in the heat of the moment he decides to just move in and start making out with me, and, to my own surprise, I was not only letting it happen, but loving it!

So yeah, there was that initial "that's weird" psychological barrier (like when you first try sushi or some other "odd" foods), but it really grows on you.

For me kissing is such a wonderful thing to do, I could not imagine lovemaking without our lips touching. However I have to have my eyes closed because can be a bit of a turnoff kissing and going cross-eyed at the same time..!

Never kissed guys since I've never been in a relationship or had the chance to before.

I love to kiss and make out!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!