Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like to wear a scarf?
Hi I'm trying to decide between 2 scarves, to buy one for the holiday season. Please tell me which one you like between these two. They're both made of wool, made in Italy, So which do you like best, if either one. Thanks, Greg
[Image: mi090314-006-00-1x?scl=1%7D][Image: th090314-005-00-1x?scl=1%7D]

Hm, depends on the guy, but personally I like the one on the right.

For christmas the red one! For general winter the blue one!

No, I don't like to wear a scarf because I do not spend the winter in a place where I need one and so for me it would only be an accessory and I'm not really into accessories. But since you are in a place where you will need one and it has a practical purpose, I like the one on the right. As Uneunsae said, it depends on the guy. Have you thought about both so you can change it up some days?

Around here during the winter scarves are our identity flags since we bundle up and leave as little exposed to 40 mph winds in temps down to 25 below. During winter we recognize each other by them. Here's mine. 7 feet long made just for me. Long enough and wide enough for me to put it on my head before I put on a cap and wrap my head and neck up so nothing shows but my eyes.
[Image: scarfone_zps49b78c5e.jpg]

memechose Wrote:Around here during the winter scarves are our identity flags since we bundle up and leave as little exposed to 40 mph winds in temps down to 25 below. During winter we recognize each other by them. Here's mine. 7 feet long made just for me. Long enough and wide enough for me to put it on my head before I put on a cap and wrap my head and neck up so nothing shows but my eyes.
[Image: scarfone_zps49b78c5e.jpg]

Looks like a really nice scarf! But what are the crocs doing in there?!

I occasionally wear scarves. I like mine thin and very long (between 6 and 8 feet). If I lived somewhere like mems? I'd want to steal his scarf cuz it's perfect length and looks hella cozy.

Of the two you're deciding on? I like the blue one best

I'm a tough guy, no scarf, no hat and I NEVER zip my jacket

*Chuckles*

*is wearing a huge fluffy black scarf*

I just like them, I don't know why. They are cozy and flatter my face lol I'm so vain!

The blue one is very cute Rolleyes