Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you own your own business?
Due to my circumstances, I have recently started a web design company, mainly due to the fact that I can do it at home (in bed if I have to). I found out that my carer makes a pretty good sales person too (something I suck at).

Now I was wondering, anyone else have their own business?

PS, here is the link to my website Wink http://www.bcdesign.co.za/

Congrats on running your own business. I almost started a business once, but my partners backed out on the idea and my ex-wife stole all my money. Oh well.

I used to, but ability and economy killed it.... Now there is no way for me to actually pursue my 'business' since the State of California doesn't approve of people driving who blank out for a second or two without warning (Absence Seizures).

It was fun while it lasted - a lot of heart aches and head-aches, but balanced out with satisfaction and contentment.

Ive always wanted my own bakery/coffee lounge, but nobody would ever give me a loan.

I did start a "at home" biz on ebay back in 1999. Of course, MY LUCK happened......."9-11" killed it dead, like most other small businesses.

I have tried many other "at home" things, but they all fail.
People "oooo, and ahhhh" over what I do, but nobody wants to PAY for it.

I wish I did but im sure its a lot harder than I would realise , best wishes though spades m8. hope u get success

question ? is it possible in the Graphic Design section to have the business cards a clickable to make them larger ? it was something that I did automatic on each card !! that's made me ask the question

I make most of my money working for "the man," but I also have a small web-based business that I launched in 2011. It's bringing in revenue, but I have yet to hit the profitability point.

Nope, both of my parents have their own business in italy, and this is only a problem with our corrupted politicians. A lot of responsibilities, for what??? All the money gone in taxes and shit, and the glory... There's no glory now.
So I never wanted to open a business.

I give piano lessons.... does that count?

Wade Wrote:I give piano lessons.... does that count?

It does Wink